PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
I have very limited issues with OCD.....but they all involve guns and pipes with gimmicky shapes and proportions. Just looking at it sets the angry little voice in my head off (ps that angry little voice sounds like Bill Burr at his Philly crowd roast).

whsergent

Can't Leave
Jan 8, 2020
Id buy it if it passed a pipe cleaner, you could always turn it upside down to smoke it.

Reactions: BROBS

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
Fellow pipesmokers, I think we've lost sight of the original intention of this topic (which isn't at all unusual given that our attention span is only about 2 posts long, if that) rotf That said, PICK A WEEK THAT YOU THINK THIS PIPE WILL SELL. I said the week of May 17th; another person said this week; someone else said this fall (no week, but at least they gave a time period). cshubhra just above says a couple of days...pick your week.

Jun 9, 2018
England
EDIT: Fixed Capitalization in Title (See Rule 9)

Here is a pipe that has been on SP's Italian Estate pipe section for about a week now...I've seen novelty pipes like this sell quickly, or take a long time. Today is May 2nd...how long will it take to sell this pipe? I say it will sell the week of May 17th...you pick a week. Pipe

View attachment 28495View attachment 28495
Jake Tucker from Family Guy has found his perfect pipe.

JakeTucker.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
It would be extremely easy to light as the top of the chamber is in line with the shank.

stokesdale

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2020
Stokesdale
It would be extremely easy to light as the top of the chamber is in line with the shank.
I would think the opposite; the draw hole still has to be at the bottom of the bowl, so its has to be set up in a way where the hole somehow curves down to the bottom of the bowl.
I don't think it will take all that long to sell actually, especially from all this free publicity we are giving it.

May 17 - May 23 it will be sold.
But then someone on here will have to admit they bought it...think of all the ridicule...

Status
Not open for further replies.