PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mordy18

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2019
Northern New Jersey
Thanks gentleman having a great evening it about 50 degrees tall glass of bourbon and just load up the Morgan watching the cows graze and the meat cook ahhh life is good for an old man
One of the nice things about this forum is hearing about how other people live in other parts of the country (and world). I live in Northern NJ in a 4000 sq foot house on a 75x120 ft lot and pay an outrageous amount of property taxes. Its a nice town and a nice life. But damn, watching the cows graze sounds really nice,

Mar 11, 2020
Southern Illinois
One of the nice things about this forum is hearing about how other people live in other parts of the country (and world). I live in Northern NJ in a 4000 sq foot house on a 75x120 ft lot and pay an outrageous amount of property taxes. Its a nice town and a nice life. But damn, watching the cows graze sounds really nice,
I only have about 5 acres but I have 4 cows and about 30 rabbits and 5 dogs that my wife breeds more of just a simple homestead for a simple man trying to stay away from the hustle and bustle. But a 400 square foot house sounds nice too

F4RM3R

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 28, 2019
Canada
Go ahead and see what happens. Ain't gonna hurt nothing. If you smoke dry tobacco it isn't a problem to smoke like that. If your tobacco is quite moist and you smoke fast then it can build up moisture with multiple bowls. Whether or not that makes mucn of a difference for your next smoke also depends on your pipe and it's design/ airways. Some are better than others.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
+1. You aren't going to hurt your pipe having a few straight bowls in it. Just run the pipe cleaners through it.

I’m definitely “guilty” of this, though I try to avoid it by having cobs out, especially if I’m fooling around with something. When I’ve got a briar I’m usually just chilling...

... in fact I do believe Stratfordshire is calling my name this very instant! :)