PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookedPiper

Lifer
Sep 9, 2019
East coast
That's silly...I made a promise to not buy any more..but then again it's ipsd! So if you smoked today you need to replace it!
I say go for it, what's an ounce or two, 3, or 4 pounds?!

Reactions: smokeyweb

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.
This was the queue at my local B&M last night:

View attachment 20068

Basically if you don't have this already... you're doooomed!

View attachment 20069

'Round here we don't have B&Ms. We have stoner head shops and the occasional luxury cigar boutique, either of which *might* have a decade-old, dried up pouch of Captain Black Cherry to sell you for $15-20 (plus tax) if you nicely ask the guy at the counter to dig it out.

What I'm getting at is, without online sales, I'd be F'd-in-the-A. So yeh, a bale or two might be in order...

Edit: spelling

Lumbridge

(Pazuzu93)
Feb 16, 2020
Cascadia, U.S.
If the blends you're wanting are available, why wouldn't you take advantage of the sales? Prices are only going to go up? Availability is going to become increasingly difficult. You'd be making an investment in your smoking future.

My only real qualm is storage. I'm trying to figure out just how to store several dozen pounds. That would be... a LOT of mason jars.

I can buy 16oz factory sealed bags. Maybe if I took those and sealed them in vacuum bags, wrapped that up in mylar sheeting (like an emergency blanket), stuffed it all into an airtight (or close to airtight) bin... still working out the logistics of it.

Hoping someone who has stored sealed plastic bags long-term will chime in.

Reactions: hoosierpipeguy
Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
My only real qualm is storage. I'm trying to figure out just how to store several dozen pounds. That would be... a LOT of mason jars.

I can buy 16oz factory sealed bags. Maybe if I took those and sealed them in vacuum bags, wrapped that up in mylar sheeting (like an emergency blanket), stuffed it all into an airtight (or close to airtight) bin... still working out the logistics of it.

Hoping someone who has stored sealed plastic bags long-term will chime in.

Transfer to mylar bags and heat seal them.

Status
Not open for further replies.