Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lightmybriar

Lifer
Mar 11, 2014
Oh boy! Going to go see what’s in it!

+ Dangit! An English blend. Not a total disappointment but I’m well-stocked on my favorite Pease englishes. As I’ve come to find out, though, Pease blends are always worth a try!

Reactions: diamondback

logs

Lifer
Apr 28, 2019
Wow. Two releases in the last six months, and here I was thinking that Pease was retired from tobacco. From the description it sounds similar to Gaslight with a different type of oriental. There aren't many Balkan plugs on the market so that's interesting. Odd tin art though. Very un-Peasian.

Smoking In The Fast Lane

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 12, 2019
California
I wasn't tracking the 20% sale at TobaccoPipes.com. Fortunately even though it was after midnight on the East coast, thier software uses the buyer's local time process the transaction. I snuck an order in thanks to this discussion. These were all VAs so maybe that leaves room to try the new English. I do find the artwork and name intriguing.

Spinkle

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 16, 2019
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I’m totally confused by this - I thought that there was no point in releasing new blends because of this upcoming change to tobacco regulations in the USA. Does this mean that is no longer happening?

Reactions: Casual

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I’m totally confused by this - I thought that there was no point in releasing new blends because of this upcoming change to tobacco regulations in the USA. Does this mean that is no longer happening?
No, it means that manufacturers don’t consider the upcoming regulations likely to be so burdensome to stop releasing new blends. Maybe they’re fine discontinuing the blends at some future date, or maybe they expect the regulations to have a cost worth paying. I guess we will have to wait to find out.

Status
Not open for further replies.