What's Your First Pipe Purchase of the New Year?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
Man I need to buy some nice pipes. I keep buying Rossi pipes because they're cheap enough for me to not stress when I drop them while doing homestead chores lol.

I would just use cobs for that, but my wife calls me Popeye which embarasses me for some reason.

I started with cobs, and although they perform well enough, I don’t find any magic in them. I’d rather kick around an inexpensive briar than a cob. Rossis are great pipes.

(And you should absolutely get a Castello.)

paulfg

Lifer
Feb 21, 2016
Corfu Greece
I had been waiting on a pipe from the UKbut Royal Mail lost it.After 6 weeks the seller agreed enough was enough and refunded me.
I them spent the refund on the Peterson Amber spigot.At least I have bought it on the website,I will beleive it when it is safely in my hands.:LOL:

Rebub24

Might Stick Around
Nov 26, 2019
This one was just before the New Year, but it's a great Pipe. Blue Room Briars Bamboo.

"Sleek and sophisticated, these supremely shaped classic and affordable pipes are hand finished to order by Jesse Jones and come from aged briar at least half a century old. Each pipe is fitted with a pre-molded ebonite stem and then hand engineered for perfect smokability..."

View attachment 16008

:)
Love the blast on it!

Rebub24

Might Stick Around
Nov 26, 2019
I'm thinking about getting this Savinelli Series III paneled saddle stem with a natural bowl. I had my paws on it back in December at Boda Pipes in Greenville, SC, but opted for a Savinelli Oscar Lucite 614, which was more expensive. It very light and feels good in the hand. Only drawback is the vulcanite stem. I'm not a fan of vulcanite.
View attachment 16024
That will color nicely!

Reactions: ray47

Rebub24

Might Stick Around
Nov 26, 2019
I had been waiting on a pipe from the UKbut Royal Mail lost it.After 6 weeks the seller agreed enough was enough and refunded me.
I them spent the refund on the Peterson Amber spigot.At least I have bought it on the website,I will beleive it when it is safely in my hands.:LOL:
View attachment 16352View attachment 16353
Love the look of Amber spigots but so fragile. They don't make em like those anymore

Bengel

Lifer
Sep 20, 2019
View attachment 16352View attachment 16353
Please post pictures in the Show your Peterson’s when it arrives :)

Status
Not open for further replies.