PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

meerman

Lurker
Jun 30, 2019
when I go to my pictures page of the things I upload I don't have the option to "copy photo location" by right clicking.. how do I do this since I cant use that option? if someone would go to my page and download the three photos of the lotus blossom id be very appreciative.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
FRr83ol.png

meerman

Lurker
Jun 30, 2019
thank you so much..how do I do this myself if I cant choose the option it explains in all the videos and writings here?

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Postimage; Dropbox, etc. Photobucket), or on virtually any site, including this site's album such as eBay; Amazon Pinterest; Facebook; an online Pipe retailer; you-name-it, select the full sized image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose "copy image location" or similar words. Now paste that URL (the full web address, which should end in .jpg or .png) into the IMG box in the reply window of the thread you're posting to.
The site's album is also a good choice for displaying photos, and the same method works for obtaining the image's URL for copying into the IMG box.
There are other good illustrations and steps on how to post photos under "Latest Discussions" in different formats:

LINK to that thread

jonasclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 4, 2013
Seattle
That's a spectacular pipe! I think Mr. Yanik is THE best figural carver working. Got two of his already (and he IDed an unsigned pipe in my collection as being carved by his father, Huseyin Yanik).

Status
Not open for further replies.