PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Any help trying to post a pic would be appreciated.. apparently Im 80 years old and haven't figured out this thing you kids are up too! Christ!!! I followed the how to.. and it kinda worked once... I think ill just go smoke.. too much aggravation!! LOL

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
I give up... I hate this Photo Shit!!!!

d4k23

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2018
Texas
When I save the picture to my profile, I you have to right click and choose "copy image address" not "copy image".
Same should work for photos that are googled:
smoking_3.jpg

Also make sure to delete the initial http and if it has a size delimiter at the end, delete that too. We'll see if my photo worked as I hoped it would.

d4k23

Can't Leave
Mar 6, 2018
Texas
That Popeye was WAY bigger than I was expecting. It didn't have a resize option on it.

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Ok, I'm not as good as others on here but I think if you control click on your image and select save image location then when you are in the reply box click the IMG tab. You'll then paste what you copied.

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
Yup. im out.. Going to smoke... as timt showed the damn pic!! left to right:
Black frigate, Deacons Downfall, Pirate Kake, Mystic...
Thanks Timt.. I hate you Pictures!!!!

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
You'll get it. Someone will come along with the magic image posting wand. It's a thing around here.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
This is boiled down:
Once your photos are on a photo hosting site (such as Imgur.com; Postimage; Dropbox, etc. Photobucket), or on virtually any site, (including this site's album) such as eBay, Amazon, you-name-it, select the full sized image, then Control-click (Mac) or Right-click (Windows) on the image itself, then choose "copy image location" or similar words. Now paste that URL (the full web address, which should end in .jpg or .png) into the IMG box in the reply window of the thread you're posting to.
The site's album is also a good choice for displaying photos, and the same method works for obtaining the image's URL for copying into the IMG box.
Some folks find other guides more useful, and they are here: Other instructions- Video, images and words.
img_1072.jpg

A bit bigger!

dethmutt

Can't Leave
Sep 14, 2018
http://pipesmagazine.com/members/dethmutt/album/picture/28686[/img]
Christ.. halfway there! thanks!!!

timt

Lifer
Jul 19, 2018
Right click on that image, copy the location, select IMG over the reply window, paste what you copied, send.

Status
Not open for further replies.