[closed]

The Frank Method

(162 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by smokingcricket
  • Latest reply from jvnshr
  1. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

I have been using this packing technique and find it works well anyone else use it?

Edited by jvnshr: Title capitalization (please check Rule #9)

Posted 1 year ago #
  2. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Please stop with the all caps.

I just load pushing with one finger from the bag or jar, and tamp down a bit with said finger. Works just fine, is quick and easy. Tobacco has to be dry enough though- then you don't need much of a "technique"!

I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. workman

workman

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

+1 jpmcwjr

Smoking is one of the leading causes of all statistics.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. warren

warren

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have no isea what "The Frank Method" is. I layer whether from the pouch or a tin. jpmcwjr describes it well, scoop and tamp.

A man without a shillelagh is a man without an expedient.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  5. 3rdguy

3rdguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I use the Frank method. Works great!

Posted 1 year ago #
  6. mikethompson

mikethompson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Is the Frank Method the old 3 pinch trick? I do that (whatever that's called) with a little twist at the end. Works well for me.

Posted 1 year ago #
  7. jaytex969

jaytex969

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I use the Jay method.

I fret over tobacco selection for 2-4 minutes.

I open the container and curse bitterly because it is too wet or too dry.

I spread the 12x12 tarp to catch the majority that I spill all over the place.

I load the smallest pinches in order to almost gravity fill, loosely.

When filled in that fashion, I grab a big pinch and finally put some pressure on, leaving strings and trailers hanging out all over the place, which produce burn marks on my pants, the chair, the tarp and sometimes the carpet.

After sifting through the pile of lighters, I eventually find the one with both flint and gas. I then extinguish my eyebrows, since the regulator was left wide open by SOMEONE...

I grab the tamper and ram on the load like a civil war re-enactor with a rusty cannon. More bits and dottle launch for my genitals.

I drop everything on the desk to see who is calling or texting me during this delicate operation. If it's not Mrs. jaytex or Ed McMahon's ghost, I curse bitterly and crawl around looking for everything again.

I take a break, enjoying a long sip of Beekeeper's Friend iced tea.

Adjusting the flame, I get my char on. More embers find my open fly and into the tops of my shoes. I mentally note that the burning smell of cotton/wool blend military surplus socks is kind of nice.

My wife needs a hand. I throw it all back on the desk. The damned cat got in my room. There's regurgitated kibble and grass on my tarp now.

I turn the phone ringer off and re-secure the implements for having my peaceful pipe smoke.

I google the blend I have lit and enjoy the soothing soliloquy of whatever illiterate ass-hat has a review of it up on YouTube.

Hope that helps...

Gunner, Black Frigate. Say "Hello" to my little friend!
    Posted 1 year ago #
  8. bnichols23

Bill Nichols

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

As usual, Jay sands down to the real-world finish on the wood. This is why we assign him to the tobacco reviews.

Head Black Frigate keelhauler, boss powder monkey, & troublemaker 1st class.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  9. olkofri

Olkofri

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I've used the Frank Method with varying degrees of success.

Not the sweet, new grass with flowers is this harvesting of mine;
    Not the upland clover bloom...
    Posted 1 year ago #
  10. artificialme

artificialme

Login to Send PM

Gosh Jay, you've made my day

Adhie was here
    Posted 1 year ago #
  11. johnbarleycorn

johnbarleycorn

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Indeed Jay. You have singlehandedly renewed my interest in this forum just as I was getting in somewhat of a rut. You are awesome. Thank you.

And little Sir John and the nut brown bowl proved the strongest man at last
    Posted 1 year ago #
  12. unkleyoda

unkleyoda

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The Frank method seems like someone sat and over thought the f*ck out of loading tobacco in a pipe, and just made it overly complicated for no reason.

So you say you can drink? Well, I'm from Wisconsin. Try to keep up.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  13. anthonyrosenthal74

anthonyrosenthal74

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

JAY YOU KILL ME!!!

Arrrrr, shiver me timbers! International Talk Like a Pirate Day is September the 19th!!!
    Brothers Of The Black Frigate
    Posted 1 year ago #
  14. chasingembers

Embers

Captain Of The Black Frigate

Login to Send PM

Please stop with the all caps.

At least he is using them. We've got a long time user that still hasn't figured out the "Shift" key.

Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.
    -Edward Teach
    Posted 1 year ago #
  15. upnorth1

upnorth1

Login to Send PM

Thanks Jay. I needed that

Posted 1 year ago #
  16. jaytex969

jaytex969

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Yer welcome mateys!

No one wants a gunner who's a stranger to adversity.

Enjoy yer evening and remember, it's all hands on deck in 48 hours.

We gotta hose down the decks and sails as the annual mob of drunkards with explosives get just a wee bit too close to our ship and houses.

By the way, I use the frank method only with the missus. I tell her everything, frankly. In return, she lets me do what she says and, some times, hold her hand.

Posted 1 year ago #
  17. tennsmoker

tennsmoker

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Uh, thanks, Jay.
    Who is Frank?

The past is never dead. It's not even past--Requiem for a Nun
    Posted 1 year ago #
  18. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

Oh lord...

Codger scoop, tamp, scoop, tamp. Fire it up.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

It is pointless to argue with a fanatic since a dim bulb can't be converted into a searchlight. - Jesse Silver
    Posted 1 year ago #
  19. olkofri

Olkofri

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

20. artificialme

artificialme

Login to Send PM

By the way, I use the frank method only with the missus. I tell her everything, frankly. In return, she lets me do what she says and, some times, hold her hand.

I Frank-ly laughing my as* off now Jay.. Good Lord

Posted 1 year ago #
  21. workman

workman

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Frank you Jay. Hilarious. You're the frankest of Franks.

Posted 1 year ago #
  22. crashthegrey

crashthegrey

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

You know, I tried all of these different methods and in the end, watched an older gentleman scoop out of the pouch with no frets. I am now a codger scoop method fanatic.

Posted 1 year ago #
  23. craiginthecorn

craiginthecorn

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The codger scoop works great for codgers who have 40 years of pipe smoking experience, especially with codger blends. Packing a pipe well is possible with all sorts of methods, but the best method is the one you derive from your own experience.

To address the poster’s original question, I use the Frank Method with good success. I had trouble when I tried it as a new piper because it almost always resulted in too tight of a pack. A couple months ago, I tried it again, this time using a smaller “packet”. It works much better now and is my go to method now. I suspect, though, that the improvement is due mostly due to experience and having a feel for the proper pack.

Posted 1 year ago #
  24. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Great one, Jay!

Actually, it made me think of a "method" that I sometimes use: I shake the bag or jar, bringing the larger pieces to the top. They go in first. Then the top half or so gets the smaller bits and fines. Whoopee!!

If anyone hasn't heard this from me, apologies...... If your tobacco is sufficiently dry you don't need no stinkin' "method" besides what Jesse wrote above. Hint: Almost no tobacco is shipped at the best level of moisture for smoking. It's at the best level for shipping and storing.

Posted 1 year ago #
  25. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

You ask a serious question and get asshole answers.You got one worried about caps and I bet if I would have said the best way to load is to scoop with you finger I would have been told oh no and given a four paragraph set of instructions with pics on how to pack a bowl.I have only been a member for a few weeks but I have noticed a trend.A few of the same members no matter the subjects always just state the obvious and then disagree with what ever you say.I asked about a legitimate method for loading a bowl not opinions on anything else if you don't know why chime in?Where are the rules on being a dick?These are my thoughts and opinions.

Posted 1 year ago #
  26. User has not uploaded an avatar

oldtoby

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Welcome to the forum.

Posted 1 year ago #
  27. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

Jay, thank you for a new and instant classic!

I watched all three of the Frank videos on the Frank method. Three videos on how to put tobacco in a chamber, beginning with thumb calisthenics. Frank calls his method, German packing.

It is very German. Its level of exactitude reminds me of my GF's best friend Gretchen, who is also very German and very exact. When planning an excursion into the city, Gretchen will invariably send Jay an email, listing the exact time she will pick Jay up, how long it should take to drive to BART parking, the time it should take to make it to the BART platform from the parking, the time when they will reach their stop, how many steps from the BART station to their destination, etc. Gretchen lists times in hours, minutes, and seconds.

Posted 1 year ago #
  28. warren

warren

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

You ask a serious question and get asshole answers.

You got serious responses and some not so serious. This is just what you should have expected as you've no doubt seen such all over this site as you perused it. We are a mixed group, some of us are assholes and others are "dicks", some are both by choice. We know who we are. But you, through your public observation of such, have cemented your place in the fold.

Perhaps now is a good time to acquaint yourself with the rules. We do try to play by them. Without them, we'd morph into a totally uncivilized bunch.

Posted 1 year ago #
  29. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

This site is a waste of time.A few members that help with real info.The rest are wanna be writers and fake poets price gougers that get to pretend that they know what they are talking about.I have seen it said that there is no wrong way then see people get told there way is just the least right.I thought a pipe forum is where you could go while you smoke and get questions answered not a place were people who have obviously been bullied or picked on in there life go to be passive aholes to people looking to them for knowledge.I see this is not the pipe forum for young smoker to learn anything but a few blends to try
    Well since I have picked up on a few blends to try from the fee with something worth while to say it's time to find a forum that looks to inform new smokers.I will send a PM or two to the couple members who have been really helpful to see if they will continue to help by answering my questions.Thanks to the few that gave me some great pointers.

Posted 1 year ago #
  30. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

You got one worried about caps and I bet if I would have said the best way to load is to scoop with you finger I would have been told oh no and given a four paragraph set of instructions with pics on how to pack a bowl.

Most assuredly. That's what forums are about. BTW, online, TYPING IN ALL CAPS IS CONSIDERED THE SAME AS SCREAMING, which is why many find it objectionable.

I have only been a member for a few weeks but I have noticed a trend.A few of the same members no matter the subjects always just state the obvious and then disagree with what ever you say.

If that didn't happen, forums would not exist. I could write, "My apple is red" and there would be 30 posts about it, including some that would insist that I'm mistaken, and that it was a green orange.

I asked about a legitimate method for loading a bowl not opinions on anything else if you don't know why chime in?Where are the rules on being a dick?

Controlling forum responses is like herding cats. Drift happens all the time. Get over it.

Posted 1 year ago #
  31. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

I hope my post are received with thick skin.Im looking forward to see how people try to explain how my opinions are wrong thus proving my earlier post are right.

Posted 1 year ago #
  32. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I use jay's method pretty much step by step, except the cats are always in and out of the room.

Posted 1 year ago #
  33. warren

warren

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

"I perceive my apple to be red" would be the safest manner of informing us what you think you are seeing. There is no arguing with one's perceptions I think. Or ... is there?

Posted 1 year ago #
  34. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

Didn't know about the caps just like people didn't know about the Frank method.Also not trying to control anything just giving my opinions.Or was that driftng?

Posted 1 year ago #
  35. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

"I perceive my apple to be red" would be the safest manner of informing us what you think you are seeing. There is no arguing with one's perceptions I think. Or ... is there?

Warren, you're not going to get all postmodern on me, are you?

(See? An example of forum drift...)

Returning to the Frank method, I'd have been more interested if he included something about the moisture levels of his tobacco. Seeing someone filling straight from the tin doesn't inspire my confidence. It does use the same principle as the three step method - looser pack at the bottom of the chamber - denser pack at the top.

I've tried a variety of different packing methods and still use several depending on the cut. If something works well for you, excellent!

Posted 1 year ago #
  36. warren

warren

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hang in there, soon you'll feel comfortable. Lower your expectations, accept the "failings" of the other members. And, above all, try not to take any response personally.

Posted 1 year ago #
  37. seldom

seldom

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hey now Sablebrush! My German wife is far from exact, rather spontaneous in fact. A free spirit I met while doing research in Africa. Living in Germany for now I find some of the stereotypes of Germans to be untrue. Like the stereotypes across the world that we Americans are insincere, fat, stupid, loud and arrogant (as a side note my American ancestry goes back to early 17th century and includes American Revolutionary War patriots).

Not in the least insulted by the post just sharing my recent life experience in Germany.

As to the overall post. Pipe smoking seems to the be the quintessential example of something that is as simple or complicated as one chooses to make it. Personally I simply stuff the tobacco in if it is loose, or fold and stuff if it is flake. If I have problems I keep in mind that it would be better to have the bottom loose and the top tight. If the draw is too hard I poke at it with my tool.

Seldom Seen
    Posted 1 year ago #
  38. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

I see some people are gonna type just to type relevant or not.Try to disprove anything you say because that is what they are doing all the time I accept that.They need to accept they are gonna be called on it some times.What if you telling a guy that's color blind your apple is red or a blind guy.Its red to you and not to them.I don't care about drifting as you call.I care about people who have used the Frank method and what leaf works the best not people saying its wrong or this or that.I drifted to say I didn't care for people that don't give some type of useful information to the contrary of using said method saying there were better methods just on there opinion.Im supposed to be ok with that yet someone hops right on here to do the opposite of what they are typing right at that moment by telling me how I am suppose accept whatever opinion someone gives me on my post.Whats the word for that?

Posted 1 year ago #
  39. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

Who ever closes these things down you can shut this thread please.

Posted 1 year ago #
  40. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

Like the stereotypes across the world that we Americans are insincere, fat, stupid, loud and arrogant

We're not? I have been misinformed! I take you point, Seldom, stereotypes are just that. Still, I do find Gretchen's exactitude amusing as hell, and she's also funny, intensely smart, and someone Jay can trust absolutely.

Posted 1 year ago #
  41. workman

workman

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

This is not a schoolroom where you ask a question and everyone has to answer. This is a conversation forum. The members are adults different personalities. Some will give useful answers and some will make fun. Thus your thread becomes both informative AND funny. Isn't that wonderful?

Posted 1 year ago #
  42. seldom

seldom

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Sablebrush: Yeah, there are the stereotypical Germans and I like poking fun at Germans knowing I can take it back. My wife is capable of putting up with my nonsense which is an exceedingly rare quality regardless of heritage. Never imagined I would end up marrying a German but count my lucky stars I found this one.

Posted 1 year ago #
  43. ignaciojn

ignaciojn

Login to Send PM

This forum has really good, funny and helpful people. But they're also very, very experienced.

When it comes to filling/packing questions, if you browse past topics, almost all disregard the "methods", mostly because they don't use a method.

I like the principle behind the Frank method. I don't adhere to it strictly, but the way I pack my pipes is influenced by it.

Ignacio
    Posted 1 year ago #
  44. warren

warren

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

suppose (to) accept whatever opinion someone gives me on my post.

You can accept, argue/debate or simply ignore. Your choice! Oh, oh! I forgot! You can also opt to be offended. That was the response selected by many of our former members.

You're gonna have to thicken your skin a bit if you expect to thrive here. I wouldn't be suspect of those that answered they have a proven loading method, for them, in an effort to expose you other, satisfactory techniques. If you are wedded to the "Frank Method" stay with it. And, forgive us for wasting our/your time. Time, well wasted is what some of us strive for.

For what's it worth, very few here are going to even think of changing their style simply for your benefit, either in loading pipes or responding to posts.

Posted 1 year ago #
  45. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

Half the people who post don't know what it is for yet show they didn't sit and think about looking it up before showing there ignorance by typing something to the tune of someone sit down and over thought about packing a pipe.He said it took years I think.You think he should have used that time to try to get the perfect pic of a pipe having a drink at a bar wearing a goofy hat unkleyoda?

Posted 1 year ago #
  46. artificialme

artificialme

Login to Send PM

Isn't that wonderful?

+1 workman.
    If every post always been serious, would it be boring? Laugh up a bit smokingcricket, don't take it to serious. Maybe some of them want to answer you in a funny way. Helpful? Maybe, maybe not. But it's fun to read.

Posted 1 year ago #
  47. warren

warren

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

If you would simply read the rules you would know who closes threads and how to PM them. But, that cat is out of the bag. Soooo, off we go. Train wreck? Quite possibly!

Posted 1 year ago #
  48. User has not uploaded an avatar

bigpond

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Cricket, welcome to the internet!

Posted 1 year ago #
  49. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

Cricket, welcome to the internet!

Posted 1 year ago #
  50. seldom

seldom

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I find that smoking a pipe is a quiet, contemplative, and calm time in my day. I'd urge the original poster to fill a bowl (regardless of technique), light it up, and slowly enjoy smoking it.

Posted 1 year ago #
  51. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

Some opinions should be kept to yourself.I thought pipe smokers were thoughtful people who gave helpful advice.I guess the current and newer generation not so much hmmm?I think you got a bunch of people who smoke pipes but very few true pipe smokers.

Posted 1 year ago #
  52. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

It's a shame I couldn't load a pipe and discuss the Frank method with pipe smokers who have knowledge of it instead of fun to read comments.I guess the computer worked around that keeping a pipe in your mouth to hide you got nothing to contribute to a conversation.

Posted 1 year ago #
  53. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

I love the internet.

Posted 1 year ago #
  54. warren

warren

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Well, now you've been gently disabused of your fantasy with regard to pipe smokers.

Posted 1 year ago #
  55. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

It seems everyone knows everything and is never and alawys has something to say.Yet there answers and attitudes always differ from little sayings they have.

Posted 1 year ago #
  56. workman

workman

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Smokingcricket, you seem to be very easily offended. There really is no need to. I mean, what did you expect? A lot of yes answers?
    What this thread tells you, is that most of the seasoned smokers here do not use a certain method to pack their pipes, because they are experienced and don't need to. Some do, however, and there is the answer to your question: No, most don't and yes, some do.
    And remember, as Warren subtly stated, a lot of former members were also easily offended

Posted 1 year ago #
  57. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

Oh no.Not at all.I knew most the older pipe smokers that had real knowledge and couth were gone.

Posted 1 year ago #
  58. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

Oh no.Not at all.I knew most the older pipe smokers that had real knowledge and couth were gone.

I see. Well, if that's the case and this is a forum largely comprised of ignorant jerks, why are you here?

Posted 1 year ago #
  59. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

Why do people take this as offended.I understand birds of a feather flock together.Anyone with a different way of looking at things will not florish on this site.No problem with that.It like your answer.I never expected all yes answers as you said I did.I just wanted a answer and reason for the answer.Your saying don't expect that and if you don't like it be quiet.When I express what I find wrong the birds feathers get ruffled.Can no one give a different opinion?

Posted 1 year ago #
  60. warren

warren

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Admit it! You're enjoying yourself, having fun.

Half the people who post don't know what it is for yet show they didn't sit and think about looking it up before showing there (sic) ignorance

Half? Sadly, I believe you've drastically underestimated the ignorance we are capable of here. Then there are many who, seeing the question well answered early on and, an opening, hunt up the "monkey wrench". It's simply the nature of the beast.

Alas, I must turn to my chores for a couple of hours. I'll be back if the thread survives.

Posted 1 year ago #
  61. groovediggerdan

groovediggerdan

Login to Send PM

Can we please get back to the important question, which is: All beef or turkey franks? Gotta tell ya, I've been trying this for months and these Oscar Mayers ain't stayin' lit fer sh*t.

We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo
    Posted 1 year ago #
  62. mikethompson

mikethompson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I see this is not the pipe forum for young smoker to learn anything but a few blends to try

smokingcricket, I'd have to disagree with you on this point. There is a wealth of information on here from pipe smokers of all ages, and all walks of life.

No one was picking on you for asking about the Frank Method. Someone posted a funny 'method' they use and some people liked it. If you read the responses, you see that your question was answered, and the consensus was that you should use whatever method works for you.

Posted 1 year ago #
  63. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

That's my opinion.Dont I still have the right to be here like you ringing in on everything I say?And it's like you said it a large amount not all.You might run other people off sablebrush but you not gonna bully me.Here is an idea why don't you not post on the thread I start

Posted 1 year ago #
  64. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

Another older member chiming in to the wrong tune.Wasnt talking about the funny post.It is amazing how people make there self Right by going by the story in what they thinking and the facts of what was typed.It started by me commenting on people saying something should not be used but not giving reasons why.

Posted 1 year ago #
  65. cigrmaster

cigrmaster

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

If you look at the definition of rocket scientist it will say " Person who knows how to correctly fill his pipe".

The Frank method is for neophytes who don't have a clue, the Harris method is the best method in the pipe world.

Harris
    Posted 1 year ago #
  66. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

Is it wrong for me to say I think you should give a reason for telling me something is not as good as something else.And when I give my answer with a little extra like I was given you guys freak out.Now I wanna see how the facts are facts are wrong.

Posted 1 year ago #
  67. smokingcricket

smokingcricket

Login to Send PM

Just like cigarmaster.I don't even pay attention to people scared to put up a picture of themselves.

Posted 1 year ago #
  68. mikethompson

mikethompson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

So you got upset because someone told you not to use the Frank Method, but didn't say why?

As I look back on previous posts, I see a few answers to your questions, Jays funny post, and people laughing about it. Your next post is:

You ask a serious question and get asshole answers.You got one worried about caps and I bet if I would have said the best way to load is to scoop with you finger I would have been told oh no and given a four paragraph set of instructions with pics on how to pack a bowl.I have only been a member for a few weeks but I have noticed a trend.A few of the same members no matter the subjects always just state the obvious and then disagree with what ever you say.I asked about a legitimate method for loading a bowl not opinions on anything else if you don't know why chime in?Where are the rules on being a dick?These are my thoughts and opinions.

So did I miss something? Genuinely curious.

Posted 1 year ago #
  69. rmpeeps

rmpeeps

Login to Send PM

FRANK METHOD
    I love the internet. Well, not really, but what’s the alternative? Sending a letter?!!

The search function works WONDERS!!

Posted 1 year ago #
  70. artificialme

artificialme

Login to Send PM

I see some people are gonna type just to type relevant or not.Try to disprove anything you say because that is what they are doing all the time

And now you're doing it yourself.

Posted 1 year ago #

Topic Closed

This topic has been closed to new replies.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   eeshooter, artificialme, hawky454, hoosierpipeguy, frankrem, mikethompson, kylef, tbradsim1, eddiegrob