PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Well, the wife is out with the ladies, I'm at home alone with my pipes and surrounded with all sorts of tobacco. I suppose this is a good time to officially Cut the Plug!
Ive had this plug for 3 or 4 months now and knowing Id probably never see another I was saving it. Well lets slice a piece off! Bow your heads with me if you will, as the drying begins.
Now, to choose a pipe.

34g0yzt.jpg

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Well, that's was 1:00am and I after the small bowl I decided it was time to lay down. :mrgreen: I was in complete bliss and serenity. Next thing I knew it was the next day.
:worship: Condorlover, You Lord Simon have created a gentle monster. That stuff just has a wonderful nicotine effect.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Poor Bastid! Another junkie created(PS,gave me the shakes just lookin at it) ... :twisted:

Mar 1, 2014
I have to say, after trying a sample of Condor, I prefer Ennerdale.
Condor doesn't quite assault your senses the way a fresh tin of Ennerdale does.

That said, I've never had a fresh tin of Condor, maybe it's different straight out of the factory, or maybe Condor isn't supposed to be a Lakeland?

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
Ok frozenchurchwarden, you've helped me now fully understand what Lakeland flavor is now. I recently obtained some Ennerdale among several other samples. It was the only one I cant stand. I mean its horrible to me. Ennerdale was not spelled correctly and I couldn't find it and get info. In this thread I speak of Gawith, Hoggarth & Co. Louisiana Perique Flake. It has the same flavor.
Condor is said to have this Lakeland flavor, but I find it very pleasant and not at all like these others. This is really weird to me. Condor is no where near GH Ennerdale or GH Louisiana Perique Flake. These tobaccos keep me from saying "I like all tobbocos" Why is this?
PS: If anyone wants to taste this mess Ill be happy to send you a sample. I have 1/2 oz maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.