PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grouchy

Can't Leave
Jun 26, 2011
i just finished reading the thread our deceased carpet riding public enemy number one. Good 1 too!

Medias seem to push it under the table as old news. now their back to democrat blasting. haven't heard about injuries and deaths of the others, their and family being provided for endlessly and protected standard of living being much better than being ashamed standing on a street asking for help, a hot meal and a job. no human being should have to go down that road unless he chooses to. now that the billions of dollars being spent on the 'warsss' effort now being spared. unless another bail out suddenly becomes note worthy news.

$20,000,000.00 bounty? whats up with that? who has responsibility for it? where is it? forgotten about? how many meals does $20 million buy?

Congressional Medal Of Honor. so very many have deserved and there heroism was never known and will never be forgotten.

thank God for those who survived.

at the very least Army Range SFC. Leroy Petry should be promoted to Sargent Major and be able to smile when Soldier calls him Top. right hand or not i know this Man will find away to be able to salute and he better damn well better be saluted first and last, He deserves it.

hopefully the other terrorists, barbarian leaders will take notice when sniper teams, without any kind of prior warning deliver the lead poison to their colleges instead of sacrificing thousands of lives and destroying another thousands of lives.

looking beyond our understandings and sciences. if visitors from other worlds got close enough to visit, with all of our communication abilities or blabbing to their greater abilities are probably going to know that our earth is only a pimple in the universe and move on to better worlds. have or havent done it....yet. would they think that all men are idiots, not just a few? or would they be even worse than us?
ok, i'm done babbling now, your turn.

obtw, read in the grocery tabloids that a school of sharks were seen the throwing the carpet rider back up on the beach. seems as though the scavengers didnt want him either. just hope the flys arnt quite so picky.
latikia time. sit around awhile and see how far this thread goes. :wink:

ok, done babbling,...... for now :roll:

hope i dont have to edit this. i used spell check, reelee

Status
Not open for further replies.