Thank You All

(9 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by piperl12
  • Latest reply from piperl12
  1. piperl12

piperl12

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I wanted to take a moment being as I noticed this is my 500th post and thank you all for the past year and a half of entertainment, learning and sharing a part of your life with me. I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Even if my better half does not understand my online friendships. I don't make friends easily in the real world. Getting set in my ways I guess. Been my own boss for too long and raised a bit old fashioned doesn't help. While we do not always agree on all subjects I have found this group to be full of gentlemen and the amount I have learned about a hobby I have engaged in for the past 20 years has been staggering in such a short time. So please accept my humble thank you for your friendship, your tutelage and for the older crowd your mentorship. You are all examples of what the world should be if we took the time to respect each other and listen to others point of views. Slainte my friends! I look forward to many more years! A special thanks for Kevin for providing this venue and all the Mods who work so hard to make sure we have a great experience.

Posted 5 years ago #
  2. werdna

werdna

Login to Send PM

Right back at ya, piperl12. I too have enjoyed this forum, and have learned much. Here's to your next 500 posts.

And to all a good night.
    Posted 5 years ago #
  3. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

Hey thanks Piper. I feel much the same way and thank you for posting.

Posted 5 years ago #
  4. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

Much truth in what you posted, Piper. This forum is a wonderful resource on a lot of levels. I learn things here every day!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. - Mark Twain

It is pointless to argue with a fanatic since a dim bulb can't be converted into a searchlight. - Jesse Silver
    Posted 5 years ago #
  5. sothron

Perique

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Love this place. I know a grand total of zero pipe smokers. So it's nice to have some good folks to talk pipes and tobacco with.

Posted 5 years ago #
  6. sablebrush52

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings

Login to Send PM

Much truth in what you posted, Piper. This forum is a wonderful resource on a lot of levels. I learn things here every day! The spirit of camaraderie makes this a special place.

Posted 5 years ago #
  7. pipestud

pipestud

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Nice post and thanks for all your contributions!

Pipestud

Pipestud
    Posted 5 years ago #
  8. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

We can only aspire to be like our hero Kevin, who is the classiest guy I know. His website is a great service for us common pipe smokers.

Please contribute more posts for us too.

" I'm talking about the kind of sound you can feel. When it comes to great stereo you can't beat big speakers, I'm talking about big speakers with big woofers."
    Posted 5 years ago #
  9. piperl12

piperl12

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Yes I often look to Kevin for fashion advice of course an extra six inches in height wouldn't hurt!

Posted 5 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   cigrmaster, ben88, renfield, szconrad, paulfg, upnorth1, canadianpuffer, pipesmoker30, hoosierpipeguy, newportpipe