PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
I wanted to take a moment being as I noticed this is my 500th post and thank you all for the past year and a half of entertainment, learning and sharing a part of your life with me. I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment. Even if my better half does not understand my online friendships. I don't make friends easily in the real world. Getting set in my ways I guess. Been my own boss for too long and raised a bit old fashioned doesn't help. While we do not always agree on all subjects I have found this group to be full of gentlemen and the amount I have learned about a hobby I have engaged in for the past 20 years has been staggering in such a short time. So please accept my humble thank you for your friendship, your tutelage and for the older crowd your mentorship. You are all examples of what the world should be if we took the time to respect each other and listen to others point of views. Slainte my friends! I look forward to many more years! A special thanks for Kevin for providing this venue and all the Mods who work so hard to make sure we have a great experience.

werdna

Can't Leave
Jun 6, 2013
Right back at ya, piperl12. I too have enjoyed this forum, and have learned much. Here's to your next 500 posts.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
We can only aspire to be like our hero Kevin, who is the classiest guy I know. His website is a great service for us common pipe smokers.
Please contribute more posts for us too.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Yes I often look to Kevin for fashion advice of course an extra six inches in height wouldn't hurt! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.