PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
A thread that I started almost a year ago just got brought up and it was a thread on showing everyone pictures of your local brick and mortor store. This got me thinking that I don't always smoke at my B&M, most of the time I smoke in my 2nd bedroom that has become the hobby room more than a spare room. As I was thinking about it, I started wondering where everyone else smokes!
So here it goes, I am asking that you guys post some picture of where you smoke! Wether it be outside your house, in a park, in your smoking room, in your living room, in a dark dangerous ally, at your local shop, or any where at all! Just take a picture and post it up! Since this is my thread I will start it out...
First picture is desk one of three in the room... (one is a work/storage desk and the other is Cynthia's make-up area) I use this solely as a smoking, reading, and PM.com desk, no work is allowed! :puffy:
IMG_4574.jpg

Second picture is of my tobacco and pipe storage self. This holds my current open tins and jars, as well as my always on hand blends!
IMG_4573.jpg

Now it is your turn..... :mrgreen:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
That's a real keen set-up, Bubba. You have too many pipes, though. Just send about half of them to me and you'll be OK :mrgreen:
I normally smoke in my garden, because I like to be around my plants and animals, but here is where I wil be smoking soon. Surfer's Point, Grand Cayman
SurfersPoint2.jpg

And, of course when I go back to Montana...
82d41652.jpg

And you can bet your ass, when I get back to Der Vaterland, Ich werde meine Pfeife rauchen! (at a restaurant Marienplatz, München mit meine Frau)
18155391.jpg

Jul 15, 2011
I am a big man, and thus require a big recliner for a big smoke, perched right in front of my big screen TV
DSCN0365.jpg

My regular rotation of trusty smokers
DSCN03661.jpg

Refurbs in progress
DSCN0367.jpg

Tobacco that is currently in rotation
DSCN0368.jpg

Jul 15, 2011
Why thank you, baron. You know, seeing these photos of you, I realize that if you were three or four inches taller, you would look exactly like my older brother.

Jul 15, 2011
I inherited the chair from my father when we moved. He bought it for himself about 7 or 8 years ago, sat in it twice, and it remained unused until we moved in to the new place. It is the ultimate smoking spot when the weather does not permit me to smoke outdoors.

Jul 15, 2011
Baron, I may have overshot my estimate a little. My brother stands at 6'4, and weighs a total of 95 pounds. If you turn him sideways, you dont see him. He gets it from his father. I am the only one in my family who shares blood with my biological father, so I am the odd one out. Brother is 6'4, sister is 6'2, both weight 95 pounds. I however stand 5'11 and weigh 300 pounds. I am built very much like my father; a short and tattoed brick wall :mrgreen:

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
This is the left side of the space I smoke in most.

IMG_20110824_075510.jpg

The right side of the room is WHY I spend most of my time smoking here :wink:

musicroom.jpg

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Bubba - LaZBoy is where it's at and they're currently having a factory clearance sale with lifetime warranties. I'll post pics of the ones we just bought once I get the sunroom this afternoon. I have been tasked with searching Goodwill today to find a good tobacco storage shelf.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Bubba - we installed the sunroom the year after we bought the house, but since our house is so tiny we were using it as a dining room. It's just this past few months we've turned it into a lounge/family area. A couple months ago we bought 2 matching LaZBoys, put in a new ceiling fan, and got the portable AC working again. Bootleg is building the cabinet right now. ;) I make the man go to work all day and then when he comes home I make him build furniture.

Status
Not open for further replies.