PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mambab

Lurker
Aug 16, 2012
Hi everybody, I'm a new member from Rome, Italy and I've found your nice pipesmagazine and I want to join. I hope a nice experience and I give some information about me, smoking pipe from 1967, a lot of time ago. I can say good english but, since I don't use any dictionary, sorry in advance for mistakes. I like pipes and i have around 150 in my collection, Italian, France, G. Britain, none from USA but I am in contact with one of your pipemaker for a chimney. I hope to have it in 2-3 months time. I smoke what I find, generally Aamphora Black Mixture. I like Dunhill but in Italy, 50g cost $18. Too much expensive for a man that smokes. OK, God bless you all, to the next, mambab, ciao

mambab

Lurker
Aug 16, 2012
hi, happy to receive your replies, and thanks to Morlader for his favourite town, i'm here, if you may need something from italy, even pipes, call me back, no problems at all, but, if you'll like to enjoy, have a touch, in ebay.it, with " danilo bazzarone giuseppe " and his magnificients and cheao " mastro the paja " for me the best pipes of the world

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Welcome to the PM.com forums! I don't know much about Italy, but I do love Italian pipes, the food, and the women. (I grew up watching Annette Funicello on the Mickey Mouse Club :lol: )

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Welcome, mambab! I hope to read many more post from you and hope you'll post up some pictures of your pipe collection.
I fixed your punctuation and capitalization so that your post was a bit easier to read. I hope you don't mind the Moderator Team (Lawrence, uber4merica or myself) occasionally fixing these types of things for you.
-Jason

steelman

Might Stick Around
Jun 17, 2012
Welcome!
Have you had a chance to shop at Novelli in Rome? Marco offers a great selection of pipes and fantastic service.
Italian pipes are my favorites.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
You're english is easy to understand. Don't worry too much about it.
Glad to have you here.
Hoping you post up some pics of pipe smoking in Rome! It's a destination on the minds of many Americans.
Happy Smoking!

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Welcome to the community Mombab your stay here is welcomed warmly!

I hope that this forum turns out to be all that you wished for and plus some. It truly is a great place to meet other pipe smokers and gain knowledge about the hobby that we all love so much.

Anyway, I am sure I will be seeing you around the forums.
Cheers and happy puffing! :puffy:
-Frank

lazydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Bonjourno (?) Welcome. What do ya think of Lorenzo pipes? I love them. Enjoy the forums.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Don't believe it. Membership here is an arduous process. After a year of hazing here, you have to endure an indefinite amount of time with an insulting (but probably true) tag by your name and if you end a sentence with a preposition, Kevin will make you disappear, not just from the site, but everywhere on the internet where you are at.
-oops, WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN IT...*pop*

Status
Not open for further replies.