Tags:  No tags yet. 

Pipe Smoking in Video Games

(4 posts)
  • Started 7 years ago by DonGreyface
  • Latest reply from seanz
  1. dongreyface

DonGreyface

Login to Send PM

So yesterday I picked up Halo;Combat Evolved Anniversary. As I never had an original Xbox, I never played the first Halo game so I was stocked about this one. I start playing the game, get through the main 'tutorial' level and make my ways to Keyes(the captain of the ship), and when I get there what is it I see in his hand? None other than a pipe. My nerdiness and my new found love for pipes couldn't contain themselves as I let out a little laugh and said 'that's awesome'. So that got me to wondering, what other games have had characters in them smoking a pipe?

Please allow me to adjust my pants,
    so that I may dance the good time dance,
    and put all the on-lookers and inocent bystanders into a trance.
    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. uberam3rica

Uberam3rica

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I cant think of any off the top of my head, but many have cigar smoking

As long as I got a pipe full of baccy and a nose full of snuff, I'm a happy camper
    Cigarettes are an addiction, cigars are a hobby, pipes are a religion
    Posted 7 years ago #
  3. schmitzbitz

schmitzbitz

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Yeah, I can think of lots of cigar and cigarette smoking portrayed in video games, but outside of Lord of the Rings themed games, the only pipe-smoker that comes to mind was the dog character in Tales of Vesperia. Yes, the dog. He smokes a pipe. Deal with it.

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. seanz

seanz

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My l;atest obsession is bubble witch saga on FB and its got a pipesmoking cat .

New Zealand
    Peter Piper.
    Give me the weed, the fragrant weed, My wearied brain to calm; In a wreath of smoke, while I crack my joke, I'll find a healing balm.
    Posted 7 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   cortezattic, mso489, elpfeife, sasquatch, alaskanpiper, jaytex969, steveg11, pylorns, mikethompson, dcon, litup, brooklynpiper