Pipes Magazine » Pipes Magazine Radio Show

Tags:  No tags yet. 

Pipe parts:

(6 posts)
  1. settersbrace

settersbrace

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

After having got caught up on the podcasts, mostly while driving and smoking my pipe (of course) it's this segment of Brian's show that I really enjoy. It's not that the rest isn't good as it it's usually very good! The point here is to suggest maybe putting a "pipe parts" highlights episode together where all the segments can be heard from one podcast. I really like the estate buying advice and all the history behind all the great makers. Looking forward to tomorrow's show!

De gustibus et cloribus non disputandum.
    'There is no arguing about tastes and colours.'
    Posted 5 years ago #
  2. admin

Kevin Godbee

Smoking a Pipe Right Now

Login to Send PM

Thanks for the compliments and the good idea.

Check Out Our - Pipes Podcast
    Posted 5 years ago #
  3. gmwolford

Greg

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I agree. I actually thought about editing the Pipe Parts segments together for myself - but would really rather wait on you to do it "professionally".

Greg
    Posted 5 years ago #
  4. gmwolford

Greg

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I agree. I actually thought about editing the Pipe Parts segments together for myself - but would really rather wait on you to do it "professionally".

Posted 5 years ago #
  5. settersbrace

settersbrace

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

When I heard Brian last night relating that someone mentioned e-bay prices jumping on estate pipes that he may have discussed on the program made me a little jumpy. As much as I love learning the history and smoking qualities of the lesser known "seconds" and secondary branding, I'd hate to see the auction prices get hyper inflated because of the mere mention of a specific maker or factory. I still think a collection of the Pipe Parts segments would be well received.

Posted 5 years ago #
  6. ocpsdan

Dan

Login to Send PM

I'd like to see a pipe parts segment where pipe literature is featured.

Posted 5 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   pipestud, chilllucky, sholto, ben88, jiminks, elbert, milehighpiper, tuold, jaytex969, philobeddoe, dcon, ashdigger, pitchfork, rodo, danimalia, jfred, gandalfspipe, crawdad, oldgeezersmoker