PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
After having got caught up on the podcasts, mostly while driving and smoking my pipe (of course) it's this segment of Brian's show that I really enjoy. It's not that the rest isn't good as it it's usually very good! The point here is to suggest maybe putting a "pipe parts" highlights episode together where all the segments can be heard from one podcast. I really like the estate buying advice and all the history behind all the great makers. Looking forward to tomorrow's show!

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I agree. I actually thought about editing the Pipe Parts segments together for myself - but would really rather wait on you to do it "professionally". :lol:

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
I agree. I actually thought about editing the Pipe Parts segments together for myself - but would really rather wait on you to do it "professionally". :lol:

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
When I heard Brian last night relating that someone mentioned e-bay prices jumping on estate pipes that he may have discussed on the program made me a little jumpy. As much as I love learning the history and smoking qualities of the lesser known "seconds" and secondary branding, I'd hate to see the auction prices get hyper inflated because of the mere mention of a specific maker or factory. I still think a collection of the Pipe Parts segments would be well received.

Status
Not open for further replies.