PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Please, anyone who ordered pipes let me know what it was that was ordered and I will get them right out. Spent the last while seriously laid up and nearly ended up living on the street due to an insurance mess up. Will not be taking orders again for a while. Need to clear back log.
Long stupid series of events dealing with a reaction to meds followed by having to have my girls come help me get by. Enough better to take care of myself now if I behave(can't do crap) . If anyone called the number listed in Anywho they got my old number which has been assigned to someone else for several years. Reason no calls were returned. I have no machine. SO if you called my(unpublished) number and I didn't answer I wasn't here.
Sorry things got messed up. Will toss extras into shipping boxes to help make up for inconvenience.
Contact me at finnmacart@hotmail.com Am now on line daily again.
Back posting soon.
Thanks All
Uncle Arthur

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
No worries brutha! Glad to know that you're back in the forums and that all is well. Look forward to seeing you around! Happy puffing! :puffy:

ichbinmuede

Feb 17, 2011
Artie! Damn glad to see you back and hear things are going better. Terrible that they went bad in the first place but hopefully the bad crap is done with.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
email sent, buddy! :mrgreen:
Here is the thread you started while working on the mead warden. Oh Yeah! I still want it!
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/wip-for-the-baron

cajunguy

Jan 22, 2012
Metairie, LA
Welcome back and pleasure to meet you. Think I arrived on the forums during your absence, so it's nice to finally see you around. Hope all is well, or getting there.

Status
Not open for further replies.