PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
...followed by having to have my girls come help me get by.
Welcome back, Uncle Arthur. Do what you have to do to take care of your health.
Quite a few were frustrated at your disappearance. Might we request that if you will have an extended absence in the future you could have one of your girls email Kevin or let us know in some way what is going on? Then you would be receiving well wishes instead of grumbles.

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Welcome back.. hope the health stays this time. Glad to hear you're slowly pulling things back together.
As mentioned before.. pipes and money are replaceable... health isn't. So take care of that first. I'll look for the old emails and see where we left of
Once again, glad to have you around again

yohanan

Lifer
Oct 1, 2011
Old Belt/U.S.A.
Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Hopefully that is all behind you for good, and you are on the mend, and will be able to stay that way. It's great to have you back!!! :clap: :puffy:

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I will reach out to you shortly. Interestingly, I sent you a PM last night. Honestly, I had no idea if you would ever see it. That being said, I make no apologies for my vitriol at the time. However, I am glad to hear you are doing well and am glad to hear you plan to make things right. As a pipe smoking gentleman, I hope we both may aspire to that title, I welcome you back with open arms! :puffy:

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
On a related note, if anyone can dig up the thread with unclearthur's big sale, back at the end of December or early January, it might be helpful to expedite the process. I'll post the link if I can find it.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
Arthur, no matter what I'm glad you have your health.

I was defending you for the longest time, until someone found your likeness posting on another forum. If you will take the time to explain that, it will go a long way to easing many peoples concern.

Glad you are working to make things right, you got a heap of catching up to do !

Status
Not open for further replies.