PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I posted my humble opinion of Mac Baren Vanilla Cream Flake on LuxuryTobaccoReviews.com

I hope you enjoy it.

1292357446-Mac-Baren-Vanilla-Cream-Flake.jpg

:puffy:

sirbogglesworth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 20, 2011
Lawrence, are you juozapas?
Just kidding :D great review! I must order a tin now. My wallet thanks you 8O .

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Very good review Lawrence and I agree with you a 100%. This is a fine smoke and IMO a good change for those who don't normally smoke an aromatic.
I like to fold and break the flakes with just a little rubbed out for the top of the bowl which works a little like kindling on campfire.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
Thanks Maduroman...

I've tried that many times.

Maybe I'm just not holding my mouth right.

It's going to be a bit breezy around here tonight...

Maybe that'll help. :D

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Mac Baren Vanilla Cream Flake is excellent. It is definitely a high quality and very flavorful aromatic.
In the video tour of the Mac Baren factory, Per Jensen told us that this is actually the most difficult flavor to get right. (It is at exactly the 9-minute mark in that video.) He said there is a very fine line you have to hit, and on one side if you go too far, it becomes cloying, and in the other direction, you have no flavor.

billbearcat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 3, 2011
Just last night I opened a tin of the regular vanilla cream from Mac Baren and have been mixing it with AJ's. VaPer. Just to see what happens. It's my first time mixing other people's master pieces. I'm trying to find something that will quench my want of a good room note, flavor, and nicotine.
I have been eyeballing the flake version for some time.
I think I am going to go a head a get a bunch now. Thanks Lawrence.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Mac Baren Vanilla Cream Flake has got to be my favorite aromatic right now. The vanilla plays with the virginia quite nicely without one overpowering the other IMHO. A must try for any vanilla lover out there!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.