PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I finally got my pipes out of their exile in a buffet drawer and a home of their own. I love my 2 Cousins pipe rack. It is set up to hold 28 pipes. I still have a little room to go. The ones on the bottom right are my loaner pipes, and I will be replacing them with my own pipes in the future. The cubbies are designed to perfectly hold a 32 ounce mason jar. The start of my long term cellar will be kept there.
P3041186_zpsa82ec690.jpg

P3041189_zps153ee789.jpg

P3041191_zps9d265722.jpg

P3041193_zps83da416c.jpg

It is awesome.

chopsie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
Very nice, didn't even realise something like that would be something I liked so much. Think I need a few more than 3 pipes till that's in the cards though.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
That is gorgeous! And a very practical setup, too.
Congratulations, and enjoy!

gray4lines

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 6, 2012
KY
I have a much smaller 2 cousins rack (from smoking pipes) and I love it. Yours is fantastic! I love the look, and those cubbies are perfect.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
That is awesome looking. I also really like the antique look. What a great home for your pipes, I am sure they are all quite happy in their new accommodations.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
I ordered mine directly from 2 Cousins at Two Cousins Pipe Racks. I saw the Spring House in the catalog and asked for the door and cubby design. It was supposed to be a 24 pipe rack, but after he sized it for 7 mason jars, it ended up being 28. Needless I was horrified to learn that I had to buy 7 more pipes to fill it. ;)

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My wife gave me a gift certificate for a Two Cousins pipe rack when she was in rehab after hip surgery. She was

there for weeks, so when it arrived, I loaded it up with pipes and took it to her beside to admire. Two Cousins

was great to work with. I asked for a rack made to look like old barn wood, and they did a great job, but also

sent me a picture of a much more conventional rack and gave me my choice. I chose the barn wood and they

said they'd have done the same thing. It was a good experience in the middle of a bad time. My wife is up

and around and all over town now, and my rack is my altar of pipe smoking, with some unopened tins in

the compartment. dpkrause, your rack is spectacular. I'm so sorry to hear about those extra needed pipes, not!

oldmooner

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2011
Sherman, Texas
That's a great looking rack! I ordered two from those guys (one large and one small) and expect them shortly. They have a pretty good catalog "on-line", but they will customize any of them for you including different colors if you desire. They are a bit expensive, but I'm rationalizing my purchase by saying it is a "once-in-a-lifetime" deal and well worth the pleasure it gives you to have the best. Both Tim and Mark are easy to talk to and I recommend you take a look at http://www.twocousinspiperacks.com. I have received no renumeration for this testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.