PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
A pipe I keep clean and sanitary that I bring with me to the Chattanooga Pipe Club meetings so that I can let lend to new pipe smokers.

robusthermit

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 9, 2012
I ran across their website a few months ago and became an instant fan of their work. Is your rack custom or one of the ones they advertise in the online catalog?

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Custom. It is a variation on the Spring House in the catalog. I asked for the door and the cubbies.

captainbob

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 5, 2010
Very nice piece of furniture! Way to go. That is true dedication to a worthwhile effort.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PlanxtyPipes

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 6, 2013
Absolutely beautiful rack. I'd love to get a Two Cousins piece but I don't really have enough pipes to necessitate a high quality rack like that yet. Their work is beautiful though. Love that stain color and the rope molding.

jguss

Lifer
Jul 7, 2013
Much as I love to give Tim and Mark grief, I have to admit they do great work. I have two decent sized cabinets they made for me, and both are terrific.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
I have three small Two Cousins pipe racks and I love them. In retrospect I wish I had bought one giant pipe rack, but I didn't anticipate acquiring so many pipes ... 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.