PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I work up near Woodstock NY with some frequency, home of forum member "foggymountain". I don't always have much free time, but this evening was clear, so I stopped by Foggy's mountain to smoke some pipes. His smoking room is wonderful, as is the rest of his home. Most of you know Foggy is a painter with unique subjects, so it's always intriguing to see the projects he as ongoing. We shared a few pipes (Eric Stokeybye English/Oriental) and some great stories from Bruce. Foggy collects Dunhill pipes and I love seeing any new pick-ups. Tonight he showed me some Dunhill Churchwarden's he had acquired, they were really impressive. He recently moved out of NYC and I love hearing about how he grew up. Thanks for your hospitality Foggy!

beefeater33

Lifer
Apr 14, 2014
Central Ohio
You both are Legendary here....... Thanks for posting the pics, bet that was a good time!....

Wish I lived closer, would love to visit Foggy and the whole Woodstock area........ :puffy:

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Al
If I see correctly it looks like Foggy s a real McCllelan fan?
Great looking stockpile there
Glad you enjoyed the get together

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Nice pics. Glad you guys were able to connect.
Thanks for sharing.
I definitely have pipe-room envy.
-- Pat

dustmite

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Wow! I thought it was a tobacco shop, too! Drool worthy pic's, for sure.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Foggy, you keep the cleanest space of any painter I know! Always fun to read about who's behind the keyboard. I think I'll have to put Bombay Court on the list.

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
Yes the smoking room is a thing of beauty and the beard is straight up AWESOME!!! :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.