McClelland Back On CI

(3 posts)
  • Started 5 years ago by JJ Pipes
  • Latest reply from bulldogbriar
  1. mrjerke

JJ Pipes

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

So I used my $10 coupon Monday on Cigars International on an order of Dunhill Flake and Peterson's Perfect Plug. I would've like to use it on some McClelland St. James Woods but McClelland blends had mysteriously disappeared off the site at the start of the promotion due to a "computer error."

But like magic Jan 1 when the promotion had expired...McClelland has returned! But they are different blends than they previous carried, which is ok with me. They now have a few I've been interested in trying such as Boston 1776 and Pebblecut.

I get a lot of cigars from CI and you can find some great deals on tins as well.

Jordan

"The trick is to enjoy life. Don't wish away your days, waiting for better ones ahead." - Marjorie Pay Hinckley
    Posted 5 years ago #
  2. sfsteves

sfsteves

Well Aged

Login to Send PM

guess I was lucky ... I sat on my coupon for several days before deciding to use it on some McClelland #27 ... it wasn't too long after I pulled the trigger that I saw the post on here about McClelland not being at CI any longer.

SteveS
    de gustibus non est disputandum

"If there is no smoking in Heaven, I shall not go." - Mark Twain
    Posted 5 years ago #
  3. bulldogbriar

bulldogbriar

Login to Send PM

I have tryed Boston 1776 it has a good tin note ( typical McClellan katchup smell), and it burned well and had a great room note but had absolutely taste at all, not even a tobacco taste.

“Nowhere in the world will such a brotherly feeling of confidence be experienced as amongst those who sit together smoking their pipes.”
    -Doctor Barnstein
    Posted 5 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   danish, kenbarnes, jaytex969, lukasstrifeson, jiminks, alaskanpiper