Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrjerke

Preferred Member
Jun 10, 2013
Midwest
So I used my $10 coupon Monday on Cigars International on an order of Dunhill Flake and Peterson's Perfect Plug. I would've like to use it on some McClelland St. James Woods but McClelland blends had mysteriously disappeared off the site at the start of the promotion due to a "computer error."
But like magic Jan 1 when the promotion had expired...McClelland has returned! But they are different blends than they previous carried, which is ok with me. They now have a few I've been interested in trying such as Boston 1776 and Pebblecut.
I get a lot of cigars from CI and you can find some great deals on tins as well.

sfsteves

Preferred Member
Aug 3, 2013
SF Bay Area
guess I was lucky ... I sat on my coupon for several days before deciding to use it on some McClelland #27 ... it wasn't too long after I pulled the trigger that I saw the post on here about McClelland not being at CI any longer.

bulldogbriar

Dec 16, 2013
I have tryed Boston 1776 it has a good tin note ( typical McClellan katchup smell), and it burned well and had a great room note but had absolutely taste at all, not even a tobacco taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.