PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Well it does link to the Imgur site but I wanted to put photos in separately, with text dedicated to each one. Tried to do a new effort, but it timed out on Edit.
IFamV3R
Here is hopefully a single image.
Edit! Damn! It's not showing up. I put what looked like the image's URL in the IMG tag. http://imgur.com/IFamV3R. Maybe it's not even the URL for it. Another effort:
Here's the link to a separate photo perhaps? Well, yes it is, but I'd like to embed it in the post.
And it's getting too late for me to try to understand this or even post the text now. Sorry I've started a crap thread, but I will try to work on it tomorrow.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I put what looked like the image's URL in the IMG tag.
That's the URL for the page the images are on. You need something that ends in .jpg, .png, or .gif. It's right below that page-URL on the right side of the Imgur page.

echie

Can't Leave
Jul 7, 2014
Amsterdam
Looks like you had a nice time! The bloke sitting in the middle looks like Bernard, very nice chap who introduced me to the Pipe Club of London :)

echie

Can't Leave
Jul 7, 2014
Amsterdam
guyrox: if you're in London, visit John Marshall at St. James's Market (Piccadilly), and you'll leave with teddy bears *and* nice pipes ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.