PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/another-heart-attack-grill-customer-collapses-while-eating-191647836.html
Looks delicious.
It's pretty damning to be serving it with unfiltered cigarettes though.
Why don't they just have a guy dressed up like the grim reaper there to choke you as you eat.
Only in Las Vegas.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Looks delicious, there is a place that sells a burger like that around me, its called a pig burger, its served three stacks thick on an entire loaf of italian bread, friggin great, I couldnt finish it though

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Sure does, Im not gonna lie, that show, and the other shows with that host, make me hungrier than any other food channel show out there

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
oddly enough she looked like she sat around all day with bugers and pal malls holding the couch down

dont get me wrong i am a big guy but i walk 5 miles every day and what not so one cant blame the food its the life style and genetics.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I'd eat 5% of that burger. :lol:
(Am I the only one who got hungry while watching "Supersize me"?)

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
They have another restaurant in the Phx area, I think in Chandler. A guy dropped there about a year ago. I think he lived. Nurse....nurse....I need CPR over here.......
:puffpipe:

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
...and people wonder why obesity, diabetes and heart-disease are killing us off. Better play it safe, order a diet coke. :crazy:
I could finish it if I worked at it, perhaps. But I wouldn't. I wouldn't enjoy the feeling of several pounds of beef and grease churning in my gut. I wouldn't enjoy the hours spent on the toilet the next day. I wouldn't enjoy the chalky Tums that would certainly follow a meal of this sort. Don't get me wrong, I like to gorge myself as much as the next guy. However, I feel eating should provide both nutrition and pleasure, and when both are lost, it's time to stop.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
It does look great! And, the burger looks good too.
I suppose I should reveal my New Year's resolution, 2012.

I only make resolutions every couple of years and rarely hard and fast deprivation.

The only exception was "coughin' nails". For that, No smoke for two weeks and then only the pipe.

Going on four years now.

I never start on January 1st... too traumatic. So, I opt for January 2 instead.

Well to continue this un-intentional hi-jacking of this thread.

I'm down 22 pounds... The only change... no pommes frites.

I'll have one or two, once in a while just to stay in the game.

But, the larger overreaching rule, e.g. at McDougals one extra regular hamburger to compensate for the mass.

Sorry, for the hi-jack.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
That is a belly bomb! Way to much of a good thing.
When I want to over indulge in burger goodness I head down to my local Hawaiian BBQ and get a Loco Moco! Two scoops of rice, two burgers gravy, eggs over easy! Macaroni salad on the side! Welcome to food coma time!
LOCOMOCO.jpg

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9FRSghXhDM
Check out the burger lasagna these knuckle heads make. Epic or just stupid and gross? :D

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
That was a good hijacking Lawrence
I'm down a significant number of pounds this year too. I have an active type of employment that's helped.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
We have a Heart Attack Grill here in Dallas, too, but I've never eaten there. I'll get the quadruple bypass when I have 3 other people to split it with! That's still 2000 calories a person!

Status
Not open for further replies.