PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

addamsruspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2016
Albuquerque, NM
I was a lurker for quite some time, before I jumped in about two years ago. Some what of a lurker still. But I always sort of chuckled at the dedication to Black Frigate that some people seemed to have. Sort of like the way you look at left handed, red headed step children or the goofy person everybody knows. Well I only buy my tobacco from my local B&M or when I trade samples with people so my exposure to different tobaccos is probably somewhat limited. Well this week my B&M got in 3 tins of Black Frigate. Had not picked up any tobacco this month yet so I figured why not and picked up a tin. So I had a bowl in one pipe, then another bowl in a second pipe. Perplexed I then tried a bowl in a third pipe. After that I went back and had another bowl in all three pipes. This morning I went back to the B&M and bought the remaining two tins. So I was wondering if I have joined a cult or just gone over to the dark side?

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Klaatu barada nikto!
jay-roger.jpg

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
The purple jump suit and tennis shoes will soon follow. They will let you know when the ship to Nirvana will land and the KoolAid will be served... :twisted:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Considering how I started all of this, welcome aboard!
So I was wondering if I have joined a cult or just gone over to the dark side?
I would say more like shanghaied. :mrgreen:

bassbug

Lifer
Dec 29, 2016
Well, I for one, refuse to get sucked into this. I've heard all you Black Frigate smokers swing dead chickens around and chant funny songs.

Jan 8, 2013
I've heard all you Black Frigate smokers swing dead chickens around and chant funny songs.
Well, mainly we use the chickens for juggling and as bowling pins, but... yeah we do that too :mrgreen:

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
I'm disappointed this is about Black Frigate. I was really hoping it was going to be about Cult Blood Red Moon or Luden's Cough Drops.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I remember when you could buy a pound brick of it directly from C&D for $28. :crying:

Status
Not open for further replies.