PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Hello! I also enjoy the Black Frigate, but I’m not on the ship. I’m more like travel agent for the pirates.
But I do speak pirate. You can too with this handy translator. http://pirate.monkeyness.com/online_pirate_translator
Ahoy! I also enjoy th' Black Frigate, but I’m nah on th' ship. I’m more like travel agent fer th' pirates.

addamsruspipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2016
Albuquerque, NM
So I guess I 'ave joined th' crew o' th' Black Frigate. At th' moment I be only a cabin lad but one day I shall be a real sailor. Drinkin' rum 'n skewerin' politicians wit' me feather cutlass. All while wearin' me purple jump suit 'n drinkin' th' kool aid.

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
OK FINE!
I ordered a tin of Black Frigate, and also a tin of Manhattan Afternoon which looked like a promising VA flake.
If I join your fleet, I demand to be a Captain though, you know, since I'm already a seacaptain. :)

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
The stuff does work miracles. Before I joined the Black Frigate, I used to lie, cheat, steal, drink heavily, and fondle goats in a carnal fashion. Now that I'm a member of the crew, I have cut down on my drinking quite a bit.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
If this is a cult, everyone is mixing their own Koolaid, maybe the cult of rugged individualism. If we strayed from the subject of pipes and tobacco, and away from the gentle hands of the moderators, I doubt you'd ever find this crew in the same place at the same time, but that's the essence of the charm. More of this needs to happen everywhere. Puff-puff.

Dec 24, 2012
I'll just leave this here - quietly, as The Sinister Six may be watching.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/breaking-news-sinister-six-may-now-be-seven

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Welcome aboard; once they found me, stowed away, I had to clean the poop deck with urinal water...

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
If I join your fleet, I demand to be a Captain though, you know, since I'm already a seacaptain.
Well this will be interesting...obviously a duel to the death will be required.

seacaptain

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
Well this will be interesting...obviously a duel to the death will be required.
No, "a" captain, not "the" captain. Someone gets promoted to Commodore and we take a new ship into the fleet. :mrgreen:

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Now that I'm a member of the crew, I have cut down on my drinking quite a bit.
Wow...if joining that booze boat made you cut down you must have really been pickled before.
Someone gets promoted to Commodore and we take a new ship into the fleet.
Oh God help us...not a second one of these Vessels of Iniquity.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Oh God help us...not a second one of these Vessels of Iniquity.
Second? Each of these represents a ship in the fleet! :rofl:
20180831_153509.jpg

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
^ Well, since we'll have a new Captain of the Black Frigate, you shall become Commodore of the 904. (cue the commode jokes)

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
(cue the commode jokes)
Funny you should say that, this came in the mail today. If that isn't funny enough, the seller lives in Flushing, New York! :rofl:
s-l400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.