PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Well it took several days of 503 and 504 website errors, places that no longer had bowls but never took the pages down, several cached sites which were really dead ends and one site that had them in a variety of shapes, some plain and some with carving but no pricing so I wrote them and 5 days later I got a reply they were $20 each (I asked about a plain bowl almost Tankard height) and these are directly from Turkey. They asked how many I wanted and I wrote back just 1 for me but that I was on several pipe smoking sites where discussion on Meerschaum bowls for Falcon Pipes being non-existent and plenty of folks that really love their Falcon's. So now I'm waiting to hear back how much to ship from Turkey and how to pay for it. :D

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Forgot the images!
ep12.jpg

ep11.jpg

ep13.jpg

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Count me in. Just got a Falcon and love my meer. Great comb. I am a bit worried about the shipping front Turkey...been burned before.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
I hear that voorhees, it might be more cost effective if say 6 were shipped rather than one although I'd eat importing $120 worth of product from Turkey rather than $20 so I will have to see what he has to say in any event, might not wish to sell only one but may take multiple orders of 1 from different folks.

billypm

Can't Leave
Oct 24, 2013
Great detective work, Banjo! I'd certainly be interested if it wound up making any sort of financial or logistical sense. Those bowls are lovely!!!

bigdude007

Might Stick Around
Jan 27, 2011
I'd be extremely interested in the outcome.

Love the idea of a pure meer on the ed of my Falcon, rather than the common meer lined briar.
Peace out
Dave

rmason

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 27, 2013
While I'm not a Falcon person, I do have to say those are some beautifully carved bowls Banjo.

~Ron

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
I'm in for 2 at that price! PM me fishnbanjo if you put it together brother...

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
I would be in for one as well if your looking to build an order up.

leacha

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
Great find banjo! I love my falcon and I love my two meers. Count my in once you work out some details.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
LOL, nope just passing along information as I find it, will report back what they say in email have no vested interest nor do I wish to have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.