PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
A Meer bowl on a Falcon pipe would look great.

Please do let us know the price per bowl when you receive them.

And count me in.

Thanks

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
metalheadycigar,

rothnh is correct, the one in the top middle of the first photo is what I'll be trying for considering it will be good for flakes. Regards.......

banjo

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
I was hoping to have heard back from the source by this time but nothing so I will try to contact them once again.

banjo

meerqueen

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2012
Hello everyone,
I have talked that meerschaum guy.He is my friend and he is experiencing some problems with emails and with his website.He lost one of his web site domain and other one seems "under construction" for a long time.
So i think i can get the orders from you and send it to you.Please note that those items are not in stock and needs to be carved.Please let me know the final order amount.

Regards,

B.B

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
There you have it folks, thanks to meerqueen who took the mantle forward and spoke with their friend who is having obvious problems with a server. I will sit down with the photos later today or tomorrow as I have a pile of medical appointments and I will number the bowls in each photo, that way with help from meerqueen we can nail down a final pricing structure and see how we proceed from there. I will coordinate this on the other forums where there has been a lot of interest as well since I feel if we make the order large enough we all come out winners! Stay posted and sincere thanks for the attention meerqueen has taken on this, regards.

banjo

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
OK, I'm reposting the photos with an alpha numeric nomenclature to coincide with a bowl. If there is/are particular bowl(s) you desire please post what it/they are and we'll go from there. I will post at the end what bowl I'm interested in getting to start this.
10744080273_6eede4aeb9_o.jpg

10743778505_773e2c65c0_o.jpg

10743781565_7d488de9d7_o.jpg

I am looking for a bowl like A2.

banjo

vespertillio

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2012
I'd love a C1 and B5. If they can do it. Just let me know. Thanks for all of your hard work in tracking those down!

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
Would definitely pick up one A3. I would also be interested(depending on price) for one C3(my wife loves owls and if she were ever to smoke this would be the one for her).

Status
Not open for further replies.