PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorthoss

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 6, 2011
Craig Tarler, the founder of Cornell and Diehl and creator of many of our most well-loved blends, apparently died last night in North Carolina, according to C&D's Facebook page.

This man was one of a small group who helped create the "renaissance" in pipe smoking that we are now enjoying the fruits of. It's a tragic loss to our community.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
This is horrible news! My thoughts and prayers go out to Patty and the rest of the Tarler family.
-Jason

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
So sad... Prayers and thoughts to his family!! He will be missed by all who has smoked his tobacco... RIP Craig

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Damn!! I met him in Chicago last May and he was a great guy!! My prayers are with his family......
I will be devoting all my smoking the next few days to my C&D blends in honor of his many contributions to our pipe community.....
:puffy:

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I will be devoting all my smoking the next few days to my C&D blends in honor of his many contributions to our pipe community.....

+1

I'm with ya, Rick! Now what to choose from. I think it HAS to be Two Friends: English Chocolate in honor of Craig's friendly and outgoing nature.
-Jason

gecko13

Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Very tragic loss of a wonderful person. My thoughts and prayers for his family and friends. As a community we are blessed to have had him among us and the many contributions he made for all of us to enjoy. RIP Craig. :crying:
:puffpipe:

lazydog

Apr 24, 2012
Condolences to the entire family and all who knew this innovative and hard working genius. His legacies will be self evident for a long time in his blends and deeds. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.