ydQcF62.jpg

9gtXwPd.jpg

n5RcBWl.jpg

Unq2GQO.jpg

yCkwcsL.jpg

dixie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2013
Love them all! Stubby Apple is my favorite…but all just amazing.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Very, very classy Poker. I also find that craggy texture of the Egg extremely appealing. What can I say? The Apple's a dandy as well.
Simply awesome work!

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Nice Adam ! The apple really trips my trigger with the Morta a close second !

scrooge

Lifer
Apr 24, 2015
WOWZAA Adam! That Poker takes the cake in this bunch for me. Great Job. :worship:

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Wow - you're really elevating your game Adam. Love all three for various reasons. :clap:

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Thanks everyone! I've been really trying to improve my stem work and so far, I think I'm going in the right direction!
Coyote - Yes, I hand cut all my stems from rod stock, be it ebonite or acrylic. I have a thread on how I make my pipes with full pictures if you are interested. HERE

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
clickklick I LOVE those blasts. I like blasts that are really "craggy," that is the points of the blast are kept sharp.
And the geometry of that morta? Outstanding. (My PAD is crying "morta" to me these days.)
I will be checking out your site for certain.
Anything in a traditional shape (especially larger bent bulldog) with the same blast as that Danish egg?

Jun 4, 2014
Clickclick,again they are all fantastic pipes. The blasts are top notch, the stubby apple is my favorite of the group.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
By the time I decided which one of those I wanted, they'd be gone. You've struck a balance with the rustication between not looking over-uniform and having a craggy but finished look. I like the shape on the egg, but the stain on the apple, and the poker is the last poker a person might need.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Very nice! Love the blast work.
May I, as a former pro photographer, suggest you not use a white or light background for a dark or black pipe? It throws the exposure off, and the pipes end up underexposed. If you manually set the shutter and aperture you can overcome that, but easier to use a darkish, but slightly contrasting background.

clickklick

Lifer
May 5, 2014
Thanks j,
I use my iphone for pics, so I'll try a dark background on the dark pipes and see how it goes next time.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

Looking really good clickklick! That morta poker is super nice! Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing the pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.