PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
My wife gave me this for Christmas. It's a Peterson Ebony System 303 Fishtail pipe. I've been drooling over it since I posted a pic of one of its cousins in the Goth Pipe thread on this forum. First smoke? Black House, of course!
74a7e137.jpg

26742300.jpg

jcsnaps

Lifer
Oct 18, 2010
Very nice indeed. Love the shape and the pete fishtail is the way, no lip for me.

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
Very cool!!! I was just looking at that very same pipe the other day on Smokingpipes.com. It's on my "to buy" list! :D

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010
Peterson is the best represented maker in my rotation. Those Irishmen have never disappointed me. Yours is a classic shape with a glorious finish.

nate

Might Stick Around
Dec 6, 2011
Dig the dress finish on that!

I know you'll enjoy your 303 as much as I do my Donegal 03. Great shape and a fine smoke.
I was going to say, looks like a nice dress black pipe!! Very cool!! Congrats!

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Cyndi and Bootleg-How right you are! It smokes beautifully and is certainly a top notch pipe! It's my Black House pipe from here on out. That was a wonderful smoke! I explained the dress pipe thing to my wife and held it after I put on my black suit for Christmas dinner. Big sparks!!!! Thanks for all the compliments, guys. I'd call this gift 100% WIN all the way around!

Status
Not open for further replies.