PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
The best look especially for a guy who smokes a full bent. Always the best reminder of the great aroma of your last and always best smoke. My word to any man without one is "You'll never know what you are missing until you try one one for size". I'm suggesting that we brothers start a trend. Let us know how your's develops.

juni

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
I agree when it comes to beards, but everyone knows a straight pipe is the sharpest looking pipe. :wink:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I typically grow a full beard in the winter, but I am rarely without whiskers. I typically wear a VanDyke an Imperial or a horseshoe moustache. Wahtever your style, I believe that all men should embrace their beards. Nothing wrong with being clean-shaven if that is what you truly prefer, but I like wearing a beard.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I started the beard over 20 years ago. It makes up for what I have lost on top. A few months ago, I took off the beard. Within 24 hours it was growing back. I forgot how to safely shave some parts of my face.
Winton

thekiltedchaplain

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 11, 2011
When people ask me "why do you have that thing on your face", I just smile and say, "because it looks better than what's underneath it!" Not sure why so few fella's let their whiskers grow out, I can't imagine not having some type of facial hair.

smokindawg

Can't Leave
May 25, 2011
Only been clean shaven a couple times in the last 30 years or so. And it's a good thing, because I hate shaving.

lonestar

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
Edgewood Texas
I just shaved my beard off for the first time in ten years.

Probably wont make that mistake for about ten more.

Forgot how ugly I was under them whiskers. But its not near as bad as the time I shaved my head bald.

bambam

Can't Leave
Jun 22, 2011
Virginia
I've sport a gotee and stache in the summer and a full beard in the winter. Been that way for 20 years and I don't see it changing any time soon.

ichbinmuede

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2011
I had the full beard for a while then I trimmed it down to try out a different style and then down to the moustache alone. Now I'm growing the full back so I can stop missing it. :lol:

assaad

Can't Leave
Apr 4, 2011
I made the mistake of shaving a few years ago and found that my chin mysteriously disappeared. I will never shave again! (I might, but probably not.) And yes, bent pipes do suit my bearded, short, chinless face much better. :puffpipe:

punkpiper

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 12, 2011
I like to keep a goatee and sideburns going, but thats more to accent the features and please our lass. since I'm blonde it dosent show too well unless its in person. As for the sharpest pipe shape, I'd say itd be a cavalier.

Status
Not open for further replies.