PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I just bought an estate Brebbia semi sabbiata. Anybody know this model or if they like this brand. I am new to pipe smoking and this forum but I have heard the name a lot. I would post a picture but am not sure how to.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
I have a couple of Brebbia's, slightly bent bulldogs and they're both pretty looking and smoke excellent.
I've seen fancier Brebbia's, they're a good make and I'd say, priced mid-range.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
here is a picture thanks to philip.
KGrHqFHJEYE91mLTCyBPhIZTHHg60_57.jpg

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
Ive tryed their tobacco and it was really good if thats any indacation of how the company is run the pipes should be great.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
yeah I got them recently and they're great pipes.
I'm fairly satisfied with my pipe collection, but I don't suppose I'll ever be done wanting more briar pipes.
herbinedave's looks pretty high-end. I'm fairly certain mine are from the 1970s, maybe 80s.

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
Nice Brebbia Photoman! Here's a pic of mine. It's a great smoker but I'm still breaking it in. Only had a few bowls in it so far:
_DSC0412.jpg

If I remember correctly Brebbia and Savinelli were once connected in the past. They shared factories or something like that until Brebbia branched out on it's own. Nice pipes, I like the Italian style.

deleon

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 7, 2011
Texas
I have a Brebbia Ninja and it smokes great! Wonderful sandblasted finish you can't go wrong with one of these pipes.

danno

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2011
I have two. Good pipes. Sometimes they put out a real looker. Some of the ones in this thread almost kicked in my currently semi-dormant PAD. Well, it's not really even remotely dormant! I bought 2 this past week.

Status
Not open for further replies.