PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
I Live on 41 acers , no close neighbors, smoke on my old wraparound porch in morning in my underwear, yesterday my wife who sews very well, I asked her to sew some pockets on my briefs, to hold lighter, tamper,my hands get full with all that and a cup of coffee, she looked at me like I was crazy, am I crazy? The old cajun

bigvan

Lifer
Mar 22, 2011
So let me get this straight... your solution to the problem is to ask your wife to sew pockets onto your skivvies?
Just put some pants on for cryin' out loud.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
It could start a new trend -- kind of a Cajun Hugh Hefner.

Hmmm ...lemme see how that sounds ...The Official PipesMagazine.com Smokers' Briefs

briefs-1.jpg

I like it! :rofl:

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
While I only live on six acres, I have no close neighbors, and none in sight. I'd buy a pair of these for sure.

flippinbird87

Might Stick Around
Jun 25, 2012
I wish I could smoke outside in my boxers....when I sit outside smoking my pipe I see at least ten people walk by.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I think that a gentlemen of your age should do what ever you feel like doing. I think your wife should acquiesce to your wishes without comment. I think she needs a refresher course in the matter of who is boss. Yes I think you are nuts, but I can totally identify.

highstump

Might Stick Around
Jan 22, 2010
So let me get this straight... your solution to the problem is to ask your wife to sew pockets onto your skivvies?
Just put some pants on for cryin' out loud.
Afraid I have to go with bigvan here. Besides, all my shorts already have a pocket right in the front. I'm just not sure I'd want to try putting a lighter in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.