Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
@Baron... leopard boxers... like there you mean :rofl:
BP-B8653_front

lazydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
old quaker saying...... All are crazy but me and thee, and sometimes I wonder about thee. Well Cajun, did she alter yer drawers for you??? :wink:

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Can we get these in camo too? Maybe with belt loops so I can still holster my 1911 at the same time
I'd like a pair that will hold my HK USP Compact 45 and a pocket for my dog's treats. Money is no issue as this is an excellent idea. :P

simnettpratt

Lifer
Nov 21, 2011
Pure genius. baron, I was going to say that was crazy but Mick changed my mind. Regarding kilts, just keep in mind that because of the cold and the Kilts, the Scots have only two terror alert levels: Pissed Off, and Let's Get The Bastards. This is why they've been on the front lines of the British Army for the last 300 years.

oldmooner

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 22, 2011
Sherman, Texas
Old Cajun, I like your ideas. How about wearing a sporran like the Scots wear with their Kilts. That is the little bag that hangs in front of the crotch. Looks kinda like a tobacco pouch.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Or you could get a small canvas tote bag - or have her make one. Put your pipe, baccy, lighter, tamper, etc in it when you are ready for your morning smoke. Tote bag in one hand, coffee cup in the other. Lot less work for your wife, and more practical, IMO.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I love this thread..... msandoval858 read my mind. Just don't put the pointy parts too close to the pointy parts. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.