PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

titanicexplorer

Might Stick Around
Mar 23, 2011
I tend to smoke my pipe at night, after a long day of work- But this week have started smoking one pipe bowl with my morning coffee- and really enjoy it.

Is it best to keep my pipe smoking later in the day? Do you smoke at certain times, or when the mood hits you?

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
I tend to smoke throughout the day myself, I figure its the one hobby I have that I can enjoy whenever the mood strikes me (as I certainly can't piss off and play a round, cast a line, or stalk a deer on a Tuesday morning before a meeting), and I take full advantage of that fact.

bowhatchie

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 27, 2010
I also smoke most all the day..... certainly first thing in the morning with coffee and then throughout the day... finishing with my last bowl of the evening....

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I too relish a pipe and coffee in the mornings.

I will open my eyes and have 3 immediate thoughts..

1) Damn I have to get up. :twisted:

2) COFFEE! 8O

3) Ahhhhh my pipe. :puffy:

westcoastrich

Might Stick Around
Feb 17, 2011
Best time of the day, up early with coffee, newspaper, pipe & computer. I can waste a good two hours enjoying myself and nobody to bother me.

titanicexplorer

Might Stick Around
Mar 23, 2011
No matter how stressful my workday can be, all my troubles seem to melt away when I am home with my pipe- Likewise a pipe in the morning puts me in a good mood for the day.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I generally smoke in the evening after the work day is done. I used to smoke in the truck while out estimating or driving from site to site, but my days seem to be hectic for that any more and I never get to enjoy my pipe. I do still take the pipe to work when I know I have long drives to go look at potential jobs or if I plan on just schmoozing people all day. I do so enjoy a morning pipe with coffee. I smoke all day on the weekends, and always start the day off with a pipe after breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.