PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
A pipe and coffee in the peace of the morning is one of my favourite things - a blessing I can enjoy every day, no matter what is going on in my life.
Andy

edgreen

Lifer
Aug 28, 2013
I wish I could smoke with my morning coffee. I don't eat breakfast and I'm a nic wimp,so I wait until after my lunch to start smoking. From then on, though, it's pipe and coffee the rest of the day.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
This morning I had Ethiopian coffee, black, with Three Nuns in a billiard ... that'll start your engines! 8O

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Morning coffee and a bowl of Dunhill EMP start the majority of my days and it's always THE best smoke of the day even if subsequent bowls are smoked (other blends) and thoroughly enjoyed. If I could only smoke one bowl a month it'd be EMP and coffee and in the morning.

12pups

Lifer
Feb 9, 2014
Minnesota
Finish my breakfast coffee (couple cups) with a pipe. Finish the pipe on the commute to work. Time's out just right, and it's a great start to the day.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
Smoking a pipe with the coffee is the best way to start off the morning. I have a few smaller pipes that are perfect for that smoke and while getting ready to head out. If its a larger bowl, then I smoke it on the way to work and sometimes at first break if there is any tobacco left.
For me, that is the best time of the day. I even get up earlier than I need to just to have that time with the pipe.

jmsutton

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2014
I think my favorite time to smoke is in the morning with some Carter Hall.

captvoodoo

Lurker
Jun 17, 2013
+1 with Morton.

EMP and java is a morning staple! Don't know if it is a mental thing with the wording or if morning blends were really created to be better enjoyed in the mornings but either way, I am all for it!

youngsterpuffer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2013
I finally was able to get moved into my own apartment now that I have a job as an EMT, and i find that after I get home from a long shift, theres nothing better than sitting at the table, with some coffee, and enjoying a nice bowl.

jessicac

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 7, 2014
I pack a mini cob before I go to bed, and light it up in the morning to go with my double espresso.

aquilas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
I don't have enough time in the morning during the week to enjoy this, so it makes me look forward to waking up early on the weekends to haev a morning pipe and coffee.
However, whenever I do smoke throughout the day, my preferred choice of drink to pair with my smoke is coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.