PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
We were sitting around the office talking about the holidays and started thinking about the various groups, forums, and clubs in the pipe world. We get feedback from a lot of the groups, both good and bad, but there’s no such thing as bad communication because we always learn things from our customers. In the spirit of the season, we thought that it would be a nice thing to do something for these groups, so if you’re seeing this, until midnight Eastern on Christmas day, use the promo code “friendship” (without the quotes) and you’ll get 25% off your order (some exceptions apply). If you have a gift card, this is a great way to use it and save with our thanks for doing business with us. Have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful and prosperous New Year.
Russ

georgebmcclelland

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2018
Very nice, indeed! Many thanks to you, Russ, and to all of the good folks at P&C for this special gift, and for keeping our cellars stocked. Hope all of you have a very merry Christmas, and the happiest New Year.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Thanks Russ. PC has gotten much of my online business this year, for various good reasons, and my Christmas pipe request was with PC.

ekert

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 26, 2018
Thanks Russ and the team at P&C, you have been my go-to for scratching my TAD itch this year. I hope you and your families have a Merry Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.