PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
I'm reading this as I smoke a Savinelli I purchased from P&C. Thank you Russ and Merry Christmas to you and the entire P&C family.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Merry Christmas, P&C staff.
Thanks for taking care of my discretionary income problem.
jay-roger.jpg

mechanic

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 1, 2018
Very nice discount thaks guys hope you all have a wonderful holiday picked up some tins to cellar and got some stuff for next year secret santa :)

pipestud

Lifer
Dec 6, 2012
Robinson, TX.
Russ, thank you for being such a pillar of our community for so many years. You are a true blessing to us and thanks to P&C for the many years of wonderful service to the pipe and tobacco community!

pipehunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 20, 2016
A very nice thought. Merry Christmas to you, too, Russ!
Just a note for others: I think the code is redeemable only once. So make sure you place everything as one order.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
The outpouring of thanks and kind remarks is greatly appreciated in our office. With the crush of holiday shopping and all our staff hustling to get orders out the door, we sometimes get overwhelmed and people are flat-out exhausted, so seeing these responses is just the kind of boost we need. Thank you all for supporting us, and we hope you will all have a wonderful, healthy, and prosperous New Year!
Russ

texmexpipe

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 20, 2014
Thanks Russ, I put in an order yesterday afternoon. Restocking my cellar with a few favorites!

Status
Not open for further replies.