PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
This past weekend Julie and myself were invited to Scotts annual Christmas party as his house...or Museum of Macabre I say. Yes...the moustache is fake

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I once visited the now defunct Dairy operated by Trappist monks in Spencer MA. Their cows and barns were immaculate. We toured inside and then went out to where there were shed roofed covered enclosures with heavy wooden 'fencing'. I recall the first 'pen' held a magnificent Holstein bull. Huge! It had one very large ring in its nose.

The next pen held another specimen even larger. This one had TWO rings in his nose. He was freaking impressive as all get out. I came to a third holding cell. This one had the biggest Holstein I'd ever seen. He had THREE rings in his nose!

Some of you may be thinking: "well, that's a lot of bull", but it's all true.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
What the hell kinda story is that?
I post pics of a Victorian themed christmas party..and I get nose ring jokes?
Thanks Grandpa...

Tic toc. .....

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Wow looks like an amazing party!!!! I think Scott is awesome....would love to see his show and meet him sometime!!!
Thanks for posting

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Ah, not the tobacco McClelland but a different magician and mystic. Interesting.

boilermakerandy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2014
Appears a good time was had by all. Neat party, I half expected to see Oscar Wilde to pop up in one of the pictures at any moment, thanks for sharing.

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Well, that looks like an interesting party! Lots of fun stuff and people, and is that a portrait of Edgar Allen Poe in the background? Also lots of booze bottles in the background too. Wait, am I supposed to be looking at the people?

Yeah, looks like good fun, hope it was.... :mrgreen:

boilermakerandy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2014
"...I half expected to see Oscar Wilde to pop up in one of the pictures at any moment..."
More like Stephen King!
I was thinking of the Victorian theme but good point. Perhaps Wilde stayed home and Lovecraft took his place but at any rate seems the type of party at which I would feel right at home.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
looks like a great time!! In no way am I saying this in an insulting way.... but that guy reminds me of a vampire.

Status
Not open for further replies.