Your stuck on a deserted Island, with ONE tobacco blend for life....

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank13

Can't Leave
Oct 5, 2014
Bakersfield, CA
Zenforest, (cool name, BTW), Lane's Crown Achievement is Latakia, Perique, Virginians, and Burleys. It's complex smoke. At times, it's spicy enough to clear the sinuses, and other times, it starts out with a kick and then gets sweeter and sweeter with every puff. It's amazing stuff. :puffy:

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
I guess it's the journey not the destination tho......I am looking for that PERFECT smoke. STRONG, BOLD, SPICY, FRUITY....that's what I am searching for
The perfect smoke is the one you're enjoying.....RIGHT NOW !

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
One tobacco for life???? Oh no! Variety is the spice. Nat Sherman 536 or Semois? I'd flip a coin, and

go smoke some Old Joe Krantz and Billy Budd.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
Simply amazing how many times this exact thread comes up and the answers are always different from the previous threads. :lol:

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Heck some people have changed their answers on this very thread cough/ pitchfork cough/.
I am conflicted as to whether I wanted Salad (Va, Va/Per, or Va/Bur) Meat (English) or desert (Aro) for life.
I am thinking WO Larsen Signature as it is crazy awesome, but not super strong and I don't imagine growing tired of it.

May 31, 2012
rTaqOGy.png

YRh25kB.png

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
FMOTT
Not my favorite, in one sense. Love Penzance, love Margate, love the new HH lat flakes.
But if I am only going to have one to smoke forever, FMOTT is the one.
Unless it's Old Dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.