Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
Altadis Revelation Match, Altadis Edgeworth Ready Rubbed Match, and McClelland Tastemaster.

mustanggt

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 6, 2012
Like many of you I like variety too much or should I say my cellar is full of go to tobacco. I buy many tins to try and "go to" them for awhile till I move on to the next delicious selection.

bryanf

Jul 16, 2013
Any tobacco I'm willing to keep on stock, is a tobacco that if it were the only tobacco available, I would still smoke a pipe all day every day.
That said...Condor, but it could just as easily be any dark flake scented or non-scented. Never smoked anything I didn't like at least for the nicotine, but I tend to stay away from MacBiten.

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I honestly dont think i have one since I keep all of my tobaccos in the same general area. I guess I reach for 1Q, Hobbits Weed and maybe BCA all about the same. I think.

rault

Lurker
Oct 15, 2013
I'm a relatively new Pipe Smoker so I haven't tried a ton of stuff but right now I always seem to go back to Butternut Burley or Eric Nording's Labrador the most.
RJT

85royals

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2012
Dunhill 965.. Well the match my local B&M has of it that's my fav.. But I'm really getting in to two or three blends that are becoming what I call my dailys. Alamo Distinguished Gentleman and Half and Half.. But I change my mind often

smokeytay33

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 29, 2013
As of the moment, my go-to is Captain Black White. I can get it almost any where. It is a smooth smoke with no surprises or intense flavoring... At least for me.
Smokey Tay :puffy:

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Mine is definitely Carter Hall. I love many other blends but when I can't decide or if I think I'm going to smoke a lot that day, its always Carter Hall to the rescue. Honourable mention is SG Best Brown Flake.

easygoer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 31, 2013
I like a lot of leaf variety so my rotation changes every month or two. For now I like to reach for G. L. Pease Odyssey in the evening.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
As a relatively new piper I would have to say my current "go to" is a blend by 4noggins named Britt's Balkan. I just can't put the stuff down.
BTW, we Marines seem to always have some sort of positive affect on our brothers from the other services ;)

erichbaumer

Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
Dunhill 965. I enjoy Nightcap and G.L.P. Westminster just a bit more, but 965 is what I buy in bulk and throw in my leather pipe wallet to carry on me pretty much wherever I go. It's a bit less intense and is my perfect "any time" tobacco.

leacha

Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
Mine is definitely Carter Hall. I love many other blends but when I can't decide or if I think I'm going to smoke a lot that day, its always Carter Hall to the rescue.
Same here except replace Carter Hall with Sugar Barrell.
A few days ago I had a bowl of CH and still had time so I thought why not have another bowl. I switched bowls on the falcon and loaded up with Lane's BCA. Wow!!! That is now the only way to enjoy an Aero. Have a light bowl first and then move into the Aero. The flavors explode.

Status
Not open for further replies.