PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
Holy friggin' crap. $15k? Well, hell, I think I'll go ahead and order six or seven of them.
Nah, let's make it an even dozen. :|

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I love art and most people don't charge that amount for one of a kind art. You can get art from artists people actually know for less than that. Guy should turn on some Pawn Stars. :D

zonomo

Lifer
Nov 24, 2012
I'd buy the Red Cloud but not for more than $100.
http://handmade-briar-usa.com/pipepics/Red%20Cloud-6.htm

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
Someone that spends that much on a pipe is the type that can't wait to tell you how much he overpayed. More money than brains or humility. In my short time on this forum I have noticed just the opposite. Folks post photos of spendy (to me) pipes because they are beautiful,well made and smoke well. They do so in a positive manner of sharing that passion and information with the rest of the members. I respect these members and think Harris is a great example of that. I drool over his Rad Davis collection and have started saving to buy one based on his reasoned passion. I thank him and all the other members for their contributions.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
troutface, thank you for that. I am glad to hear you are saving for a Rad, I think you will be very happy with it. I think no one is making better pipes than Rad, especially considering what he charges. I could spend more on a pipe very easily, but I believe that after a certain price, you are only paying for grain and shaping. I would much rather have 4 sand blasted Rad's than 1 straight grain Former or Balleby especially since the Rad is a better smoker.

Status
Not open for further replies.