PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
5 Bros,1792, Happy Bogie, love all the crazy stuff! Have not found enough NIC to make me say Uncle yet...

bryanf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 16, 2013
A large bowl of condor? You're more man than I. Never tried that, but have smoked two small bowls in a row. Never tried St. Bruno, but that was another of my Uncle's favorites. My understanding is that it is not as strong in flavor or nicotine, which isn't a bad thing necessarily. Maybe I'll pick some up.

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
I had Condor for the first last night and I'm ready to dedicate a pipe to it. My pouch was a little on the dry side but still had plenty of flavor. (I nominate that sentence as understatement of the year).

bryanf

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 16, 2013
I recommend you get a moisture button and put it in your pouch, because Condor is much better when a little moist. Glad you liked it. I really wish that pipe smokers in the US would start demanding it, because I would mark a new annual holiday if they started selling it on the shelf here.

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Already on it but that doesn't mean I won't smoke it in the meantime. Patience is not my virtue....

Status
Not open for further replies.