Who is Going to the NASPC Show in Columbus?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jbrewer2002

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 17, 2023
Somerset Ohio
This will be my first ever pipe event. What’s a good list of things to take. I plan on a couple of pipes and some tobacco. Should I have small bags for samples?

Feb 23, 2022
Indiana
Couple of pipes, some tobacco, and bags are great because with the friends you'll make, everyone shares. It's good stuff man. Take a messenger bag or backpack, some good bourbon (or whatever is your go-to), and some good shoes. Literally anything and everything a pipe smoker could ever think of needing/ wanting will be available to you. It's like a damn candy shop, but twice as awesome. The patio is a good place to take a load off. It's smoky and great out there! Some of the best memories of the show happen out there. Glad to hear you are going and that it's your first pipe show. You won't be disappointed.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Planning on being there Saturday. Just need to figure out what to bring; just a day trip for me.

Ebarber

Can't Leave
Mar 11, 2020
Newark, Ohio
I'll be there again this year with some friends. Even though we only live about 40 minutes away we get rooms so we can enjoy Friday evening out in the courtyard. It's a great time.