PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fshu2

Can't Leave
Jan 22, 2011
im an RA at my school. i started work today at 3 am with drunk people coming in and passing out in the hall way.... ahhh college life :?

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
I'm retired, "Off da job"! Everyday is Labor Day doing homework....just not on any boss schedule.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I am working today. Doing some class work for school. Went grocery shopping with my beautiful bride. Later will mow the grass. Very intense stuff. Tomorrow I will be at my desk around 6:30 and stay there for many hours.
Winton

dawk

Might Stick Around
Aug 25, 2010
I'm a G.M. for a furniture warehouse-this is one of the busiest days of the year for us.

Jul 15, 2011
I volunteered to go into work. Gotta be there in an hour. Double time for me! Plus, the roommates all have the day off and if I go into work, I dont have to sit and listen to them bitch at each other all day.

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Didn't have to do nuffin. Will probable fire up the mop for the kitchen later. A nice scrub is in order.

Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
I didn't have to work today, but I also didn't get paid for it. What'll make up for it is the amount of work we have tasked to complete this week. There's a possibility that I'll make up the time rather fast.

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
I had to work, but to be fair I am on a business trip in Vienna, Austria this week so all in all it's still a plus!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.