PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
About the tin art- we wanted something that would express the name of the blend while capturing the "feel" of the old tin artwork. I think it does both pretty well.

Thanks for putting up the link to the page. The main reason a search might not work is because WhiteKnight is set up as one word. You can also go to the Hearth & Home Marquee Series page to find it. It's quirky, I know, but that's how I roll.

Thanks for the kind words from those of you who have tried it. The reaction so far has been great.
Russ

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
WOW - misterlowercase pulled out Deities and Demigods. I haven't looked at those books in years.
This sounds like a blend that I would like to try.

daytonsean

Lifer
Aug 28, 2012
Dayton
This will be the first new smoke I've tried in quite a long time.
+1 to the Deities and Demigods. That's the first printing I believe, the one with the Chtulu stuff in it!

grouchydog

Can't Leave
Oct 16, 2013
Oh man! Can't believe that scan from Deities & Demigods! Haven't thought of that since... well, you know the publication date..... :)

edgreen

Lifer
Aug 28, 2013
I don't think I would enjoy smoking a pipe the way I do were it not for Magnum Opus. I love variety and I smoke many different blends, but there is just something special about MO that makes it so much better to me than all the other blends.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I tried WhiteKnight at Chicago. It is, simply put, marvelous to my tastes. I had BS White years ago, but honestly do not think it is better than Mr. O's blend.
Buy it. You won't be sorry. It is tasty, burns to a white ash, no bite, and provides creamy clouds of smoke.
I will be ordering more soon. Got to get all the bills in from Chicago first.
Yeah, I went nuts. Pipes, tobacco, the new Erik Stokkebye messenger bag, pounds of this and that. The wifey is going to be mad as a hatter!

brudnic1

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 13, 2012
I was not frightened as a child by Peck or Harris, only as an adult on this forum.

derfargin

Lifer
Mar 3, 2014
Kennesaw, GA
Is the buy one get one at Pipes and Cigars only good for one tin and no no charge? I put in multiple tins and it the order only had 1 extra tin.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
Thanks for the kind words about WhiteKnight. It's going very well, and I'm really happy with the new tins. It was a lot of fun sending it out as the "mystery blend" on IPSD, and a lot of the people who asked about the sample have been really pleased to know that it's available now.
Russ

Status
Not open for further replies.